Is there any way to turn off training injuries?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kingjurj" data-cite="kingjurj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42517" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Title says it all. Thanks!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The only thing you can do that I know of is go to your global game settings and turn OFF RANDOM INJURY RATE. It cuts down some random injuries, but the training injuries will still be there. I suggested a injury editor in the future, I HOPE that gets added.</p>

Sadly, no. I've taken to mass-editing the entire roster each time I start a new game to reduce the rate of injuries, preparation time, and recovery time. Modifying the preparation, recuperation, recovery, and resilience stats helps a ton, but I'd still love to see that option in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
Yep - I mass-edit everyone's resilience to 100%. It does make a decent difference. Additionally, if you're booking 2-3 shows out, and you need to replace a match last minute, you can cancel one of the matches on a future show, and often re-book it for a closer show.

Archived