Not sure where to post this, but site has become unusable on mobile due to ads

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42542" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm getting redirect adds 2-3 times a day. It happens when I click on a forum, or a specific post I get it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I get it with Chrome and Safari on mobile every few minutes. On Safari, I get redirected to an ad for Marvel's Contest of Champions game. Even if you click on the X, it opens the app store.</p><p> </p><p> On Chrome, it brings up something called simplygirls.</p>

I've been researching this for a few days. I'm going to start removing ad groups and see if it works. I removed the one I *think* is causing the issue today. Please respond if you guys get the redirect. My hope is you don't and then I can go deeper into that one group.

I just spent about 10 minutes clicking through different forums from different areas of the site and had no redirects happen, I think you got it. I'll keep checking though. Thank you!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arlie Rahn" data-cite="Arlie Rahn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42542" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I haven't had this happen in over a week. Can you guys PM me with the URL you are directed to? I can knock it out.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sent</p>

Archived