Best broadcasting option

Hi

I'm booking a small company that is running shows on a similar basis to older chikara and modern PWG (monthly events with the odd bigger/theme show added in, think BOLA, King of trios etc.) I normally keep my comapany at quite a small level and so I'm now getting to a point, for the first time in 2016, that I'm going to get a company on TV/PPV.

I know that the broadcaster options changed from 2013 so I want some advice on what the best type of broadcaster to use would be for a company that is currently running 1-2 shows a month?

I'm still too small for PPV providers but can I use the alternatives and continue with this event set up? I couldn't really do it in 2013 as TV shows had to be run weekly, but can I use a TV channel and run it in this way in 2016?

<p>Best option is to stay in one place. There is spillover so you will get there. In my mod there is a broadcaster local for each place in the game. </p><p> </p><p>

just put the min pop at 23 and 1 for the place. the production stuff is your call. I would go low since you will never make a huge amount of money. Range is tiny in one place. size is tiny too. The other stuff is what is best option for you. If you stay in once place only. You will grow all the way cult in USA. Do only generic venue. So you get your full crowd. </p><p> </p><p>

Example of broadcaster in my game</p><p> </p><p>

Local: Great Lakes</p><p> </p><p>

wrestling stance pro</p><p>

risk levels medium</p><p>

patience high</p><p>

min company size small</p><p>

min pop 23</p><p>

requirement 1</p><p>

production values limited</p><p>

broadcast amateur</p><p>

music generic (since small time gives a fine of 100k) you always get caught doing it.</p><p>

must cover home no</p><p>

product preferences all highly pro</p><p>

range great lakes tiny</p><p> </p><p>

type is commerical. Since commerical and ppv are best to for sure. The others are too high one way and not enough the other way. </p><p> </p><p>

There is a copy of this broadcaster for every place in my mod. Just change the place. So nobody is left out. You can also upgrade the range if you want to cheat the system.</p>

Archived