Worker won't go over

Wrestlers do not want to negatively effect their brand, so they don't want to lose any matches where they are much more popular.

Like if Goldberg returned and lost to Apollo Crews. Sure it may make Crews a star, but it will destroy Goldberg's credibility. Now if Goldberg loses to Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar, that's a different story.

<p>Does he have creative control, or is he just throwing a tantrum?</p><p> </p><p>

If the second, suck it up cowboy. If you go in trying to please literally everyone, either your show itself will suffer, or you'll go mad trying to book it like a best friends club.</p><p> </p><p>

If he's being a really ornery prick, job him out and discard him once he's buried so deep he can see the underground North Korean nuclear testing bunkers.</p>

The popularity gap between the worker and the person you want him to put over is too great.

Best solution is to have the guy who doesn't want to lose, win and go into a new story or whatever with the other and build his popularity up for a rematch down the line.

The popularity gap between the worker and the person you want him to put over is too great.

Best solution is to have the guy who doesn't want to lose, win and go into a new story or whatever with the other and build his popularity up for a rematch down the line.

There is alot of options. You can say i dont care and put the other guy over. If you are going to make him mad. Do it straight up clean. I repeat it. You don't want no hogans on your show.

I had a similar issue with Brock Lesnar (96 pop), he had creative control and wouldn't put over Shinsuke Nakamura (86 pop). I had to put in notes for Lesnar to Dominate and for him to be Kept Strong, but I wanted Shinsuke to go over clean and decisive and he agreed. Nakamura went up to 94 pop while Lesnar even went up to 97. This was at Fastlane too.

Archived