World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 sale and UFC contest!

With UFC 204 coming this weekend to Manchester, England, Grey Dog Software has decided to run a $10 off promotion for World of Mixed Martial Arts 4! Beginning today, you can use the coupon code UFC204 at checkout in the webstore to save $10 off on WMMA4. The promotion will end on Monday night, October 10.

We are also creating a contest to pick the winner of the headline fight between Michael Bisping and Dan Henderson. To participate, simply email UFC204@greydogsoftware.com with your predicted winner and round in the subject of the email. So, if you think Henderson will knock out Bisping in round 1, simply put "Henderson in the 1st" in the title. If, however, you think the fight will go the distance with Bisping winning - you can put "Bisping by decision" in the subject. We will then pick a random person from all who got the prediction correct to get a free copy of WMMA4! We will only be taking submissions until the first fight begins at 10 PM EST.

To take part in the sale, please visit our webstore and add WMMA4 to your shopping cart. Next, choose the option "I have a discount coupon for this product" and enter the code UFC204. You should then see the $10 discount on checkout!

After applying the promo code and trying to proceed with PayPal checkout, the shopping cart page simply reloads instead of moving ahead with the payment process. This only happens if I add the promo code, when I try to move ahead without adding the code it proceeds to PayPal login as it should. Any idea what is preventing this?

Archived