Anyone Down For A RW MP Game?

Hey! long time since i dont do a MP game.

I will be using Fleisch's Real World Chronicles and anyone who wants to join reply here. the more, the better. dont forget to give me your email (for dropbox) and your Skype (for talking) here or by PM

Reply saying which company you will take over, we will play as owners btw (The Original Owners)

The Rules are as follow:

Use Preferences is mostly turned on except for: Fog of War, Grades (optional if you wanna change for your turn), Hidden Dirt Sheet and Worker Overuse penalties. request any changes if you want

WWE will have 2 players, 1 for Raw and 1 for SD

The "Playable Companies" were mostly chosen to provide a fair game, where everyone will have weekly shows and some good challenges...

I will takeover WWE Smackdown! and push James Ellsworth ;)

Playable Companies are:

WWE Raw (Taken, hailthebulldog)

WWE Smackdown (Taken, Fabioman3)

TNA (OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ROH (taken, Stevens150)

Lucha Underground (Taken, BigMike)

NJPW (Taken, dacoolplant, he switched to NJPW)

You can request for a specific company to become playable :D

Best of Luck to everybody

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dacoolplant" data-cite="dacoolplant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42868" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey, I'm new to the whole Multiplayer game thing, how exactly does it work? How do we all play one game?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Remember when you start a new game and it asks about how many players you want?</p><p> </p><p> a Online Multiplayer is pretty much the same thing as a Local Multiplayer, but you use a Dropbox to share the files from player to player</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ncrawman" data-cite="ncrawman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42868" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would like to make a company request, and takeover Global Force Wrestling (GFW)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I dont think this mod includes GFW, which is strange since its a considerably popular company</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="fabioman3" data-cite="fabioman3" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42868" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Remember when you start a new game and it asks about how many players you want?<p> </p><p> a Online Multiplayer is pretty much the same thing as a Local Multiplayer, but you use a Dropbox to share the files from player to player</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh cool, okay I'll try, I'll take TNA.</p>

<p>asdsadas</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dacoolplant" data-cite="dacoolplant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42868" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh cool, okay I'll try, I'll take TNA.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> do you have a skype? it would help if you did</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="fabioman3" data-cite="fabioman3" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42868" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I dont think this mod includes GFW, which is strange since its a considerably popular company</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They're about as popular as Low Level Indy #63. Maybe even slightly less given JJ is using it as a front for a cash for gold scam now.</p>

Archived