Looking for ideas/suggestions for Lucha Event names

I've been thinking of starting a game with one of the 2 small C-Verse Mexican feds (CILL and EMLL). I don't have much knowledge or experience regarding Lucha Libre, and I don't speak Spanish, so I'm having problems trying to come up with event names (which I've never been very good at even with English ones). Any suggestions?

Looking at the few existing events in the database, apparently all the Mexican feds share 2 common event names, and (going by google translate) I gather that one of them is their National Day and another is presumably a Memorial Day ("Day of the Dead")? Would it be odd/awkward if I were to fill the month with events named after other Mexican public holidays (which I'll definitely have to do some research on)?

EMLL does have a video game theme (and an existing event Mortal Kombat), so I guess that's another area I can try looking up on. Would it be appropriate if I insert more English video game names as their events?

Any and all suggestions welcome. Thanks!

Use the "suggest name" button when adding a new event. If you are Mexico based the game does provide Spanish event names IIRC. Just pick whatever one you think sounds/looks the best. Failing that just throw an english name into google translate and see what comes out the other end.

Archived