Searching for enhancement talent

New player and started a game with an all female league and while i love the filter options when searching for a wrestler it would be handy to have a push range to use in a filter as i want to find a couple wrestlers that will work as enhancement talents I can use to push opener and lower mid carders up the card I see potential in. Is there any way to do that?

Well, you can filter by popularity when searching for workers, which is a pretty good proxy for push. If you search for workers with little or no popularity in your region, then presumably those workers would be lower card workers or enhancement talents in your company.

So if you search for female active wrestlers to hire who are exactly unknown popularity or at most regional level popularity in your region, you're likely to turn up workers who would be appropriate enhancement talents for your company. If you're a regional or below sized company, you can filter by popularity in your specific sub-region or if you're a larger company you can filter by popularity in the entire country in which you're located.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lt. Lucrativo" data-cite="Lt. Lucrativo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42984" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, you can filter by popularity when searching for workers, which is a pretty good proxy for push. If you search for workers with little or no popularity in your region, then presumably those workers would be lower card workers or enhancement talents in your company.<p> </p><p> So if you search for female active wrestlers to hire who are exactly unknown popularity or at most regional level popularity in your region, you're likely to turn up workers who would be appropriate enhancement talents for your company. If you're a regional or below sized company, you can filter by popularity in your specific sub-region or if you're a larger company you can filter by popularity in the entire country in which you're located.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But make sure not to sign someone who's a bit too over in other regions, for example Andrade Almas wasn't that over in the USA before he got to NXT, but you won't use him as a jobber</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42984" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But make sure not to sign someone who's a bit too over in other regions, for example Andrade Almas wasn't that over in the USA before he got to NXT, but you won't use him as a jobber</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Um, why not? A worker who is big in a game area not your own doesn't help you, unless you're planning to immediately enter that game area. If Almas is signed direct to WWE's roster, he'd autopush to opener or enhancement talent. Likewise, a worker whose career was spent mainly in another game area wouldn't automatically merit a push outside of that game area.</p><p> </p><p> I'm talking game mechanics here, not personal sentiment. If Kris Wolf (mainly worked Japan) went to SHIMMER or Mima Shimoda (Japan/Mexico) went to ECCW, they'd be low on the card mechanically.</p><p> </p><p> For the OP, enhancement talents are simply workers with much less popularity than others on the roster. As Lt Lucrativo suggested, simply signing women with little to no popularity in your home area is enough to find the enhancement talents you seek. Just keep in mind that one of the new features of TEW16 will boost their popularity to a higher level simply by your using them regularly.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42984" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Low Popularity Mechanics: The mechanics whereby a low-level worker appearing for a large company gets a popularity boost to bring him up to a minimum level have been overhauled to be more realistic and more powerful. This makes it easier to get an unknown rookie up to at least a viable opening match worker.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This seems to kick in at levels as low as Regional (perhaps even smaller, I just haven't paid attention in games below Regional due to roster shuffling being so prevalent). That minimum level for me seems to be 17 (F+) in all areas my shows are broadcast.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Remianen" data-cite="Remianen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42984" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Um, why not? A worker who is big in a game area not your own doesn't help you, unless you're planning to immediately enter that game area. If Almas is signed direct to WWE's roster, he'd autopush to opener or enhancement talent. Likewise, a worker whose career was spent mainly in another game area wouldn't automatically merit a push outside of that game area.<p> </p><p> I'm talking game mechanics here, not personal sentiment. If Kris Wolf (mainly worked Japan) went to SHIMMER or Mima Shimoda (Japan/Mexico) went to ECCW, they'd be low on the card mechanically.</p><p> </p><p> For the OP, enhancement talents are simply workers with much less popularity than others on the roster. As Lt Lucrativo suggested, simply signing women with little to no popularity in your home area is enough to find the enhancement talents you seek. Just keep in mind that one of the new features of TEW16 will boost their popularity to a higher level simply by your using them regularly.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> This seems to kick in at levels as low as Regional (perhaps even smaller, I just haven't paid attention in games below Regional due to roster shuffling being so prevalent). That minimum level for me seems to be 17 (F+) in all areas my shows are broadcast.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> True, it is personal sentiment, but it also helps for realism</p>

Archived