TV show for DEV?

I haven't tried this; but if your child company has enough pop and is the proper product type for a TV deal they should go out and get one on their own at least for their events.

If you want them to create a weekly TV show though, I believe that you can go into the editor and set them to be Entirely TV or TV Oriented. That should make the owner want to go out and get a weekly tv show. Otherwise they would just negotiate a tv deal for their monthly events.

If your child company is not popular enough for a TV deal then you would have to create your own broadcaster. With that you would be able to just assign them a tv contract regardless of popularity level.

Yea as CZCW i have my own network and have MAW as my dev. I created a weekly tv show and put it on the late night slot. GSW too. MAW went from Small to Cult. and look to get ahead of me overall in pop in the US except for my two home regions. I only do 2 or 3 shows a months so those extra shows have addes up for them and they have caught up. it helped i sent down some young talent that helped their shows.

Archived