Mod Reviews?

I apologise if there is a thread for this, I'm on my phone and the Search function doesn't work for some reason..

I've been thinking I'd like to play a real world mod.. probably a modern day.. and was wondering what is regarded as the best or most complete/well rounded mod?

Maybe it's just where my search is broken and I'm looking in the wrong place but there doesn't seem to be a ton of info readily available.. The mod idex thread makes it appear almost everything is a 'work in progress'.. is that the case?Or are there any that are complete?

I apologise if there is a thread for this, I'm on my phone and the Search function doesn't work for some reason..

I've been thinking I'd like to play a real world mod.. probably a modern day.. and was wondering what is regarded as the best or most complete/well rounded mod?

Maybe it's just where my search is broken and I'm looking in the wrong place but there doesn't seem to be a ton of info readily available.. The mod idex thread makes it appear almost everything is a 'work in progress'.. is that the case?Or are there any that are complete?

Mod Index is probably outaeed and i need of updates. I recommend Real World Chronicles by Fleisch if you like realistic stats and numbers. For me it is the best and the one I've used since TEW 2013. It's in the "Mods by Fleisch" Thread. Like I said, to me it is the best current day Real World mod out there.

Mod Index is probably outaeed and i need of updates. I recommend Real World Chronicles by Fleisch if you like realistic stats and numbers. For me it is the best and the one I've used since TEW 2013. It's in the "Mods by Fleisch" Thread. Like I said, to me it is the best current day Real World mod out there.

Thanks, that's perfect! I remember playing a version of his mod for TEW 2013 and it being great so that's decision made.

Archived