[HYPE] The Rockverse

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I like doing data and feel like I owe a bit of contribution for all that I've benefitted from your great work thus far. So if you need any help with data for promotions, workers, etc. let me know!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I will 100% take you up on that as I need help with that the most. If I spend too much time rendering then I slack on the data and vice versa. I will dm you as well.</p>

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mrweare121" data-cite="Mrweare121" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>how is work going on mexico eagerly awaiting for first update of the new year.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> We have two companies left in Mexico. I'm sorry for the delay but I picked up a giant project at work and that has taken up a ton of my time. I should however be done this week, and I've started rendering workers again for the last two promotions so hopefully we will have Mexico done soon.</p>

• 6 months later...
Hey willr0ck

You Still working on this?

I am still working on it, more so in secret but the progress has slowed a bit b/c the new version is dropping soon. I just stopped posting previews and stuff b/c it seems like most people lost interest in the mod. I still intend on releasing it but it will probably be for the next version of TEW.

I'm still interested in it, because most of the time I only play fantasy mods, and also develop some myself.

But nice to hear this project isn't dead.

The interest could also have decreased because you don't post anything anymore.

For sure, I was superrr interested in this mod! Was sad to see it no longer being updated, but happy to see that is not the case at all!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WillyWillyWilly" data-cite="WillyWillyWilly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm still interested in it, because most of the time I only play fantasy mods, and also develop some myself.<p> But nice to hear this project isn't dead.</p><p> </p><p> The interest could also have decreased because you don't post anything anymore.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I tend to agree. Will is right to look at a tew 2020 release though as there are going to be things that need alteration once it drops so may as well wait to finalise once you have the new product if you still have a ways to go. What I would consider if I was you Will is releasing a beta of what you have done up to now, people can play if they want to and also let you know if anything is a bit screwy.</p>

<p>I've been really enjoying the mod and am 7 shows deep into my AWO save, so I really hope this continues</p><p> </p><p>

ALSO: The guy I just signed to play the role of Polites, after spending half and hour searching ended up OD'ing the day before he signed the contract and I didn't even realise till I signed him... So back to square one, that no good Brock Conrad has nearly ruined my plans. Dingus</p><p>

/vent over</p>

<p>So I'm sort of active/not active on the forums. Dip in and out. But I've spent the last day or so firing through this thread and the work you've put into this willrOck is outstanding.</p><p> </p><p>

I tip my hat to anyone with the patience to mod but also the level of creativity to come up with all the companies, gimmicks, wrestlers and renders. This is tremendous and I can't wait for a full blown release. </p><p> </p><p>

I've gone off RW mods of late and found more joy in the C-Verse and fantasy type mods. This looks excellent.</p><p>

Just had to say.</p>

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...