Stock Real World Mods

Hi Guys

I am finally ready to buy TEW 2016

(I've been so busy playing 2013 that I didnt want to abandon my current game!)

I'm in the minority, I believe, because I only play Real World mods/databases.

I was trying to find a list of the RW databases that come with 2016, but can't seem to find it. Can anyone recommend where/how to find such a list?

I also saw that EWWarehouse has closed it's doors, and wanted to hear the community's recommendations for other sources to get RW mods? I primarily focus on mid 80's to mid 90's to start...

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Defmall" data-cite="Defmall" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43206" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Very helpful! Thank you!<p> </p><p> Any idea where I can find which RW years/databases come WITH TEW2016?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The only database that comes with TEW is the Cornellverse. Any RW databases have to be downloaded and installed for legal reasons.</p>

<p>AH, yes that would make sense.</p><p>

I couldnt remember how/where I got my RW mods in the other versions...now that you mention it I must have gotten them (at the time) from EWWarehouse.</p><p> </p><p>

Ok, my friends, thank you again for your help!</p>

Archived