Clash royale

moon_lit_tears

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jack ryder" data-cite="jack ryder" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43210" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This game is amazing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Yup. I'm looking for an active clan too.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KidFantastic" data-cite="KidFantastic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43210" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I used to play, but the F2P aspects turned me off. I want to play a game not wait 2hrs or more(depending on the chest) just to claim rewards. Jarett Cale shills for this game pretty hard during the Pure Pwnage streams.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't mind much with that. I'll do my 3h chests during the day and 8h ones over night and just pay gems fir the 12h ones.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43210" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't think enough of us play.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> True. Well if you or anyone else is looking for a clan, feel free to join mine!</p><p> </p><p> Clan name is Mini Royale</p><p> Leader is MiniMatt</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="supershot" data-cite="supershot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43210" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>True. Well if you or anyone else is looking for a clan, feel free to join mine!<p> </p><p> Clan name is Mini Royale</p><p> Leader is MiniMatt</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If my clan goes south I'll look you up. We are on chest 8/10 right now and almost at 9 so I've got a semi active bunch.</p>

Archived