Guest commentators

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="justtxyank" data-cite="justtxyank" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43397" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm trying to understand how a wrestler used as a color commentator in a guest spot is rated for the segment. Any one know precisely?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Per a help note on the Announcers screen, guest commentators use whichever's higher between their CC skill or 70% of their Mic skill.</p>

This IS the mystery. I have been told it uses 1/3 of your Microphone Skill. I have been told it uses your Colour Commentary skill. I have been told it just goes on your Overness.

I don't know.

Not a mystery, is literally what is quoted below which is from the game itself. In previous games it was based mostly on their charisma score, but that was changed in TEW16 with the introduction of the colour commentary skill.

Per a help note on the Announcers screen, guest commentators use whichever's higher between their CC skill or 70% of their Mic skill.

Archived