How Do I Delete Wwe

<p>A) This is in the wrong forum and B) You can't delete it after starting the game, but if you want to eliminate them, go into the editor and give them -$100 million. They should go broke within a few months, though depending on their setup, you might have to go in and change their balance back to -$100 million on the last day of the month as they can make money hand over fist at times.</p><p> </p><p>

C) I'm pretty sure you're going to have to delete all of the contracts first, along with their relationships with other feds, then set them to Closed at the month before the mod starts. That will keep the titles around.</p>

Moved to the TEW2016 forum; as you didn't say what game you're talking about I'm not sure this is the right place, please let me know if it's not.

You cannot delete a company from an active save game.

You can delete companies via the in-built editor, this would mean they don't appear in any new games started from that point onward.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43601" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They shouldve done something in TNA with Hardy's gimmick: have him drive over to Connecticut to 'delete' the wwe. <span class="ipsEmoji">😆</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was going to say win a court battle with Owl and then insert Broken Matt into the roster. The rest should take care of itself.</p>

I think the best way you could do it is lower their popularity to 1 in only one region, in mexico or japan (language barrier) and then give them a shit ton of debt, set their money to -25000000 or something. That should do it, I can't remember if you can, but also edit Vince McMahon so that he very little personal wealth so that he can't bail them out.

First you must classify it as OBSOLETE, then you must make it come to the lake of reincarnation at the Hardy Compund then you must DELETE the land of Meekmahan and then reincarnate it into Broken World Wrestling Entertainment

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

(DELETE, OBSOLETE and anything about the Broken Hardyz is intellectual property of the Hardy Family and not Impact Wrestling)

Archived