1991 The Big 3... Well Kind of.

I did a little tweaking to the 1991 RW Rising Storm by Justxyank Database. I have kept the "Organization" of the WCW, but I have added the AWA and World Class Titles to the organization. Left the WWF alone to have competition.

I have adjusted the TV situation to have 3 "A" shows (3 Separate brands):

NWA Championship Wrestling: World Champ - Sting

AWA Championship Wrestling: World Champ - Stan Hansen

WCCW Championship Wrestling: World Champ - Kevin Sullivan

The goal is to run them completely separately with their own storylines. What do you think?

BTW: I have realized that the biggest challenge is having enough evenly stacked workers on each show in order to maintain a good enough "A" show rating for all three. Not as easy as it sounds.

three A shows .... since all of your roster is owned by 1 organization (WCW), will the workers who are not on a given A show start to show resent? Sometimes workers get pissy when they are left off an A show. Will this pose a problem when workers are only working 1/3 of the A shows each month?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Defmall" data-cite="Defmall" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43611" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>three A shows .... since all of your roster is owned by 1 organization (WCW), will the workers who are not on a given A show start to show resent? Sometimes workers get pissy when they are left off an A show. Will this pose a problem when workers are only working 1/3 of the A shows each month?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would assume a brand split would be in effect.</p>

Archived