How to Fullscreen? / OBS

Hey guys i was planning on streaming some TEW2016 over on Twitch but OBS wont pick up the game outside of fullcreen mode.

So basically im wondering if there is anyway to fullscreen the game that im missing?

Any help would be great!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43645" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Change your screen resolution... Mine is 1024x768, and the game is fullscreen on my computer. Other than that, no there is no way to make it fullscreen</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah tried already but couldnt get it up on my OBS sadly.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SuperFresh" data-cite="SuperFresh" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43645" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah tried already but couldnt get it up on my OBS sadly.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You'll have to do a Desktop Capture then add a filter to crop it down manually to only show the TEW screen. TEW doesn't have full-screen capabilities so it's the only workaround.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="phoenixnitro" data-cite="phoenixnitro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43645" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You'll have to do a Desktop Capture then add a filter to crop it down manually to only show the TEW screen. TEW doesn't have full-screen capabilities so it's the only workaround.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah with some tweaking and such i managed to get it looking good on OBS so i should be able to stream for a bit later!</p><p> </p><p> Thanks alot for the help mate</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Moe Hunter" data-cite="Moe Hunter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43645" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The built-in Beam streaming in W10 using the game bar automatically broadcasts the window area properly, for what that's worth.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Got it working on OBS yesterday and streamed on Twitch for 1-2 hours and it all worked fine.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks anyway!</p>

Archived