Disappearance of Lockerroom Leadership

<p>Hi guys, I just encountered something that I've never seen before, just want to check if it's any sort of glitch......</p><p> </p><p>

I was running a small fed with only one lockerroom leader (my Road Agent), and my backstage harmony was at a reasonably healthy 74%.</p><p> </p><p>

Then suddenly, during one of my events, there was a "Backstage incident" that I've gotten several times before, namely my Road Agent holding Wrestler's Court and punishing one of the workers to buy drinks for everyone......<em>immediately</em> after that my backstage harmony drops to 68% and I was told that it's suffering from lack of Lockerroom leaders????! I went and checked my Road Agent's personality and found out that for some reason she's no longer a Locker room leader????? What the hell happen? That came out of nowhere!</p>

Please use the Small Questions thread for things like this.

In answer to your question, the most likely explanation is that your locker room leader has slipped into negative morale as a result of the incident, therefore meaning they no longer qualify for the tag.

It's more likely that his personality has changed just enough that they no longer qualify to be a locker room leader. The ranges vary across multiple personality traits, so it's hard to pin down but becoming more egotistical would do it. :p

Archived