TEW 2016 "Soundtrack"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Koholos" data-cite="Koholos" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43984" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I usually listen to podcasts. Mostly wrestling podcasts, actually. Weirdly, I always have to pause them every time I run a show, despite that not being the part that should require focus.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same. Or when I used to live alone I had Netflix or the WWE network in the background as I passively watched.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AfRoMaN36" data-cite="AfRoMaN36" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43984" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Same. Or when I used to live alone I had Netflix or the WWE network in the background as I passively watched.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, <em>passively</em> is definitely key. I got back into TEW because I thought I could listen while editing the podcast I record. Nope. I either lose track of match plans or lose track of when I need to cut some audio.</p><p> </p><p> Maybe I should try it with a MAW game. Less storylines.</p>

Archived