[Concept]COTT: Together we are stronger

<p>Hi this is XMultigames, for those who doesnt know me, im a new writer, new player, long fan of Dynasties, and long Lore researcher</p><p> </p><p>

This is a simple concept, a private multiplayer game (that could turn into a Dynasty if everyone is ok with that) where all the participants take one company of the Confederation of the Territories and try to grow while helping each other, under one entity (like the territories of the NWA), and bring the competition to the National companies of north america.</p><p> </p><p>

Why I want to do it? Really is because i have always wanted to do a TEW Multiplayer game, and see a united dynasty because strangely i dont see multiplayer games very often (Yes I know why, because some people arent as active, and ends up as a mess, but hell i want to try it ).</p><p> </p><p>

How many players: 2-8 players (COTT only have 5 companies but there are enough companies to join 3 more), it would be terrific if we completed the slots, but i would be more than happy to have a 2 player game.</p><p> </p><p>

Rules will be discussed privately between the players.</p><p>

But the 1 rule before aplying you most have time to play, and be active.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyone who wants to join me in this experiment can reply this post of PM me</p><p> </p><p>

(Also sorry if this isnt the right place to post this, but i didnt found another place that fitted this)</p>

Archived