[RELEASE] Cappy Pack 2016. At long last

<p>Hey guys, have I got a surprise for you. It's finally done. The sequel to my beloved Cappy Pack is finally here. It may not be as grandiose as I would have hoped but it should fulfill a great deal of your storyline needs. Included in this pack are full text outlines to all the classic Cappy Pack stories, angle file with all the classic Cappy Pack angles and 12 brand new stories. Headlined by The Team Player, a five part arc in which your legendary tag teams can fight for their continued existence as a team. This treasure trove of booking inspiration can be found here:</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://www.mediafire.com/?2ya21zapvtc2v22" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/?2ya21zapvtc2v22</a></p><p> </p><p>

Good luck with these stories and happy gaming.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys, have I got a surprise for you. It's finally done. The sequel to my beloved Cappy Pack is finally here. It may not be as grandiose as I would have hoped but it should fulfill a great deal of your storyline needs. Included in this pack are full text outlines to all the classic Cappy Pack stories, angle file with all the classic Cappy Pack angles and 12 brand new stories. Headlined by The Team Player, a five part arc in which your legendary tag teams can fight for their continued existence as a team. This treasure trove of booking inspiration can be found here:<p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/?2ya21zapvtc2v22" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/?2ya21zapvtc2v22</a></p><p> </p><p> Good luck with these stories and happy gaming.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Will check this out for sure</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hailthebulldog" data-cite="hailthebulldog" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sweet thanks man. The one thing that I'm having trouble figuring out is what are the (P) and (S) mean?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Pacing notes. S for Show and P for PPV. Based on the assumed SWF or WWE style event schedule. They've been standard in my work since the old Panix Bracket System story mod from 2008 when Panix introduced them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pacing notes. S for Show and P for PPV. Based on the assumed SWF or WWE style event schedule. They've been standard in my work since the old Panix Bracket System story mod from 2008 when Panix introduced them.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That makes sense. Thank you very much really digging these.</p>

<p>I must be missing something, cause the angles look pretty normal to me, and looking at the attached files (which, btw, could use some tidying up in the .rar file) I imagined the angles would look like in TEW 2010/05 where they were following the respective storyline.</p><p> </p><p>

So if for example a storyline starts with an open challenge, it will have an angle called "*storyline name* open challenge" or something like that.</p>

I must be missing something, cause the angles look pretty normal to me, and looking at the attached files (which, btw, could use some tidying up in the .rar file) I imagined the angles would look like in TEW 2010/05 where they were following the respective storyline.

So if for example a storyline starts with an open challenge, it will have an angle called "*storyline name* open challenge" or something like that.

I'll have to take your word about the archive file. What you're describing where that is concerned is over my head. What I did with the angles was just take the 2010 versions of them and adjust them for the extra considerations that 2016 makes that 2010 didn't.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll have to take your word about the archive file. What you're describing where that is concerned is over my head. What I did with the angles was just take the 2010 versions of them and adjust them for the extra considerations that 2016 makes that 2010 didn't.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not entirely sure I understand what you meant in the first part of your comment about going over your head. Mind rephrasing?</p><p> </p><p> Also, I noticed the angles are very odd and specific:</p><p> Many 1on3/three way angles, lots of love based stories and not many of your "normal" angles like post match/backstage attacks or brawls, simple promos or interviews and video packages.</p><p> Certainly interesting pack, but so far I see it as an add on to the default angles</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not entirely sure I understand what you meant in the first part of your comment about going over your head. Mind rephrasing?<p> </p><p> Also, I noticed the angles are very odd and specific:</p><p> Many 1on3/three way angles, lots of love based stories and not many of your "normal" angles like post match/backstage attacks or brawls, simple promos or interviews and video packages.</p><p> Certainly interesting pack, but so far I see it as an add on to the default angles</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't know what you mean about tidying up the .rar file or how'd I go about it if I wanted to. </p><p> </p><p> And the angles are meant to add-ons. They were originally written to make the stories run smoothly in TEW 2010</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't know what you mean about tidying up the .rar file or how'd I go about it if I wanted to. <p> </p><p> And the angles are meant to add-ons. They were originally written to make the stories run smoothly in TEW 2010</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh, if they're meant as an add on then this is amazing stuff! Very unique and different.</p><p> </p><p> What I mean by tidying up the rar file is to change the location of the 2 documents to not be behind a few folders but on the main file, and the database to be a bit more accessible too.</p><p> It's nothing, I know, but just more apealing than what's currently there.</p><p> </p><p> So basically the main rar file would have a folder called "CappyPack" or whatever that will consist of the database, and the two documents will be in the main rar directory.</p>

Archived