<p>In an earlier version of TEW, I went into the Editor and changed OVW's relationship to that of an independent promotion. (as opposed to serving as a dev territory for OVW)</p><p> </p><p>

This will 'sever' NXT from WWE but you can also change the relationship to "working agreement" so you dont have to worry about getting raided by them...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44133" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The other way you can do it would be to edit the mod, to make NXT not a separate company but a brand of the WWE. That means you have to book (even auto-book) the other brands, though. But it allows you to book NXT, call people up, etc.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think a variation of this is your best bet. Before you start a game I would go to the editor and change the company NxT and call it "Performance Center". I would delete all of their championships, and move them and their lineages (if that's important to you) to WWE. Then you go to WWE and you add a third brand. Originally they will have Raw and Smackdown, you add NxT and their titles. You are now controlling WWE, and you book Raw, Smackdown and NxT (or autobook Raw & SD, and just play NxT). Your developmental company is now the Performance Center and they have no titles and just put on shows to improve basically. Think about real life, they have over 100 people at the performance center, but roughly 20-25 people are feautured in NxT at any one time. I feel like this is the best way to represent that. Alternatively, if you don't like your developmental being called the Performance Center and having no titles, you could go to editor and instead change it to Florida Championship Wrestling and add all of their old titles (this is what NxT used to be). This way WWE won't steal your talents, you can mix and match and you will share their money.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DoubleA012" data-cite="DoubleA012" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44133" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think a variation of this is your best bet. Before you start a game I would go to the editor and change the company NxT and call it "Performance Center". I would delete all of their championships, and move them and their lineages (if that's important to you) to WWE. Then you go to WWE and you add a third brand. Originally they will have Raw and Smackdown, you add NxT and their titles. You are now controlling WWE, and you book Raw, Smackdown and NxT (or autobook Raw & SD, and just play NxT). Your developmental company is now the Performance Center and they have no titles and just put on shows to improve basically. Think about real life, they have over 100 people at the performance center, but roughly 20-25 people are feautured in NxT at any one time. I feel like this is the best way to represent that. Alternatively, if you don't like your developmental being called the Performance Center and having no titles, you could go to editor and instead change it to Florida Championship Wrestling and add all of their old titles (this is what NxT used to be). This way WWE won't steal your talents, you can mix and match and you will share their money.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is quite similar to what I did on a 2013 version of the RWC that I was updating at one point. I wanted to be able to run NXT as a brand, so I switch the top half of the roster onto WWE contracts and made a separate brand. Had the NXT titles attached to that brand. I had the NXT Performance Center as the child company, with the idea that, as you say, it was the less developed talent working house shows. I did have some titles on there like Top Prospect, but that was purely because the AI would create titles if I didn't. This was on TEW 2013, as 2016 provides a lot more options with developmental now and when I was updating it for 2016, I left NXT as a child company.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Defmall" data-cite="Defmall" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44133" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In an earlier version of TEW, I went into the Editor and changed OVW's relationship to that of an independent promotion. (as opposed to serving as a dev territory for OVW)<p> </p><p> This will 'sever' NXT from WWE but you can also change the relationship to "working agreement" so you dont have to worry about getting raided by them...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I changed it to a working agreement, it's better now.</p>

Archived