Question about House Shows

So I'm the AWA in 1989 I've been able to go National and become 2nd behind WWF, I've been able to expand into mexico by absorbing CMLL but I can't seem to expand into England, Europe or Australia. In Tew2013 you could nominate locations for house shows and slowly gain popularity in new locations which i can't seem to do here so is there a way i can do that or would i have to grind by doing tv shows overseas that dont have the coverage? thanks.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="skiezonfire" data-cite="skiezonfire" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44150" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I'm the AWA in 1989 I've been able to go National and become 2nd behind WWF, I've been able to expand into mexico by absorbing CMLL but I can't seem to expand into England, Europe or Australia. In Tew2013 you could nominate locations for house shows and slowly gain popularity in new locations which i can't seem to do here so is there a way i can do that or would i have to grind by doing tv shows overseas that dont have the coverage? thanks.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, you're going to be stuck grinding if there's not anybody around for you to buy out.</p><p> </p><p> Since you're national, you ought to be able to get yourself a b-show. They don't effect your company's popularity so you won't have to worry about your home territory tanking because of inevitable poor show ratings overseas. I suppose you could also start an untelevised weekly event to run in other areas instead, but that may or may not mess with the attendance of your regular shows, I'm not sure.</p><p> </p><p> Your other option is different kind of grind: if you save up a boatload of cash, you can start your own television network with as much international coverage as you can afford. This is probably the easiest way to go if you're already at national, honestly.</p>

<p>Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if the b-show would work or not. B-shows definitely don't effect your popularity in regards to the tv coverage, but I can't remember now if you still get the local popularity increase you would from the live crowd or not. Anybody know offhand?</p><p> </p><p>

Untelevised events and coverage on your own network definitely work though.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chunk" data-cite="chunk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44150" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if the b-show would work or not. B-shows definitely don't effect your popularity in regards to the tv coverage, but I can't remember now if you still get the local popularity increase you would from the live crowd or not. Anybody know offhand?<p> </p><p> Untelevised events and coverage on your own network definitely work though.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> B Shows would get his workers popularity which in turn would get him better shows down the line l though, right? A grind either way.</p>

I'm pretty sure B-shows affect worker pop and not the companies' pop. So having a B-show would give your guys pop overseas but the company wouldn't be making progress there. I would go with the broadcaster

Archived