Problem with matches and TV deal

I've been playing around with my C-verse save and I'm in the year 2025 (almost cult size) and ,for some reason, can't get past the 81 match Rating while companies the same size as me are already getting 90's and above.My question is: What can I do to Improve the quality of my matches? also, Do broadcasters become interested in your product after you reach cult size or can they become interested earlier?

Thanks for the help :)

P.S. I'm not a English speaker so don't bash me if you find any grammar mistakes.

TV Broadcasters have a few specific things thing require. First, they'll have a size requirement (Regional, Cult, National, etc). So you have to be that size or above, period. Second, they'll have a pop requirement that you have to meet in however many regions they require (so 40 pop in 5 regions for example). Third, they'll have a Must Cover Home requirement or not, meaning that only a fed based in a certain region or country can get on it. Fourth, they sometimes have certain styles of feds they prefer or absolutely hate, though that usually only applies to garbage/hardcore/sex appeal-heavy feds while a regular fed won't have too many issues. Fifth, they have production level requirements, usually the middle two ones in the production screen.

You can find out all the requirements of the networks when you click on the link that says "This network has no interest in negotiating with you". It will tell you everything except the types of promotions they like as that's on the main screen (Traditional-High, Risque-Hate, etc).

If you're moving up and not seeing a lot of new networks interested in you, it is likely because you haven't been upping your production levels as you go. Click on a few of the ones in your home region that aren't interested in you yet and see if that is all it will take.

Archived