WMMA5 Mod idea: Dragonball mod

How do you guys feel about a DBZ mod? The story would be you play as Xeno and have collected all the fighters from all eras and all universes for a fun martial arts league. Bouts would be contested in a ring with no ki blasts or flying allowed.

Every fighter would have the "loves to strike" attribute to discourage grappling, and with WMMA5's customizability, we should be able to tune the frequencies of moves and such to make it simulate a martial arts contest better.

The Dragonball universe easily has several hundred fighters, which should be plenty for a single league. I would repurpose weight classes to represent different "tiers", so that you can have different championships for different levels. For example, Cell might be best of the "middleweights", i.e. midtier guys. Beerus might be Heavywight champ. But if you merge the weights, Beerus would kick Cells butt, because he simply has better stats.

You guys think it sounds fun, or is it a waste of time?

<p>Sounds cool but my question is would each level of super saiyan be a separate character? (or Freiza forms as well?) and is there any reference sites to height weights?</p><p> </p><p>

Its an awesome idea but may potentially be tricky to pull off, awesome idea though! I absolutely loved DBZ growing up</p>

Archived