Pictures For Game Generated Wrestlers

Hello.

Does anybody know of a free program that I can use to create faces for game generated wrestlers? I'm nine years into my game on TEW13 and I'm now employing an increasing number of game generated workers.

Thanks. :)

You could probably do decent (if you're on a Windows machine) with FaceGEN, and then maybe paste it on a render or something.

I know there was a free demo that let you scan in as many faces as you want, and then you can always use photoshop or whatever to wipe away the trademark. I'd then paste it on either an existing render (probably from WMMA5) or a stock photo. There is a free demo you can download from their website.

You can download it here.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44365" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Real world or cv?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Real world game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44365" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could probably do decent (if you're on a Windows machine) with FaceGEN, and then maybe paste it on a render or something. <p> </p><p> I know there was a free demo that let you scan in as many faces as you want, and then you can always use photoshop or whatever to wipe away the trademark. I'd then paste it on either an existing render (probably from WMMA5) or a stock photo. There is a free demo you can download from their website. </p><p> </p><p> You can download it <a href="https://facegen.com/products.htm" rel="external nofollow">here</a>.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks fella I'll check it out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44365" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Derek B has a free pic pack here that may be helpful: <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538687" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538687</a></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Awesome thank you.</p>

I am running an Effganic generated game and I'm starting to run out of standard pics for the generated characters. Is there a way to just put CVerse or Thunderverse pics in there for the game to use them in generating, or do I have to manually rename them if I want them to be used automatically? [and if so, did anybody do a properly named pic set?]

Archived