Eric Bischoff Takes Over... (RW Project)

<p>Fully Ignited Tournament Exposition, or FITE, Cup:</p><p>

Floating Belt</p><p>

Tournament Title, Held in March</p><p>

Minimum Size: Light Heavyweight</p><p>

Group based tournament, similar to Bound To Glory, where wrestlers from across the world compete for a title shot. </p><p> </p><p>

Victorious Heavyweight Champion:</p><p>

Floating Belt</p><p>

Minimum Size: Light Heavyweight</p><p>

The main title belt in the Heavyweight division.</p>

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh, sorry, I meant Cedric Rougeau. <p> How about Cedric Rougeau, Kikutaro and Adam "The Big O" Orihner? </p><p> If Cedric can't work in the states, we'll go with Super Dragon, Kikutaro and Adam "The Big O" Orihner.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cedric is fine.</p><p> belts will be created and joining NWA.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WillyWillyWilly" data-cite="WillyWillyWilly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What should i do?<p> VCW rename to NWA VCW?</p><p> fix belts or use NWA belts as well?</p><p> </p><p> your decisions.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I would say yes to both.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DGenerationMC" data-cite="DGenerationMC" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't know if these guys are available but I'll go with Jeff Cobb, Stu Stone and Peter Avalon. <p> </p><p> So, there's an athletic powerhouse, a manager and a jobber.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cobb and avalon are fine, but cant find Stu Stone in the game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tardelli" data-cite="Tardelli" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I go with 2 Cold Scorpio, Raven and Xia Brookside. Nice Idea with the dynasty!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> thanks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Digging the idea W3. Pick up Ricky Shane Page, Tim Donst and Hermit Crab on me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ok, thanks</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> That makes 20 men</p><p> 3 women.</p><p> </p><p> 4men</p><p> 3women</p><p> and we still need staff members.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just a note that you have Jesse White listed as Jake Carter on roster preview on page 1. Should just be Jesse White.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the info. Changed</p><p> The picure says Jake Carter.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>VCW adopts the weight split between heavyweights/juniors.<p> </p><p> Super Victorious Junior Champion Title:</p><p> Floating Title</p><p> Maximum Weight: Middleweight </p><p> The top prize for smaller wrestlers. Division is known for their super-exciting matches.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> more like the X-Division. ok, done.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I'll rarely throw some random events into the room, then you can respond to keep the diary fresh. This can have negative or positive effects. That would be so-called "Bischoff Decisions".</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingRider" data-cite="RingRider" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Let me throw a few names into the signing pool if I may...<p> </p><p> MJF & The Sandwich Squad</p></div></blockquote><p> cant find the sandwich squad in the mod.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WillyWillyWilly" data-cite="WillyWillyWilly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>cant find the sandwich squad in the mod.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Aaron Biggs and Mecha Mercenary? Too bad...entertaining big men. </p><p> </p><p> How about WALTER and Veda Scott (to help with your women shortage)?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingRider" data-cite="RingRider" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Aaron Biggs and Mecha Mercenary? Too bad...entertaining big men. <p> </p><p> How about WALTER and Veda Scott (to help with your women shortage)?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> walter cant work in USA. we already had that</p>

Archived