Talk To Fighter / Relocation

After having it confirmed the feature was working correctly, I’ve got a small concern, but also not sure that I’ve understood the effects properly, or my alternative is any better

At the moment it looks like everybody who is not a permanent team member is willing to relocate to your home base so you can sign them. So this means in effect you can sign almost any fighter, even at a lower company size, that you want by asking them to relocate first.

Does this mean that a relocated fighter will then not sign for a smaller AI company, or even resign for their existing employer, as they are outside their radius?

Obviously some self restraint is required, and you can always auto populate new fighters, but if the answer to the above is yes, I’m a little worried that this will adversley affect the AI by reducing their already slim pool of fighters.

One solution might be to remove the signing restrictions from the user only, negating the need to ask the fighter to relocate: this would keep the fighter pool more stable for the AI, and remove what is in essence a pointless few clicks asking someone to relocate if they’re going to just say yes anyway.

Edit: if this was in place, fighters based overseas couldcost more, either directly in wages or indirectly in expenses to represent flights, hotels, etc. Directly would probably be better so the impact of signing faraway fighters can be assessed.

Ive not played around with the game enough as yet to know for sure if it’s a problem in the long term or if my idea is any better, so just throwing it out there atm

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44621" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There is an option to remove the signing restrictions. And like you said: the player just needs restraint as the AI won’t use the talk button. It only works for lower companies’ potential signees apparently.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cheers - best of all worlds in that case!</p>

Archived