Background Details in Organic Bios

I was just messing around with some generated fighters and ended up converting a few static bios to organic bios. I noticed that the fighter's background details don't make it into the organic bios. For instance:

Static Bio: Joo-Chan Gwon is a Vietnamese competitor who became an MMA professional in February 2002. His background is in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, where he was successful at a national level. It is known that he spent the year prior to turning pro working on the other elements of MMA.

Organic Bio: Joo-Chan Gwon (0-0) is a Vietnamese Bantamweight fighter who is in his rookie year.

The backgrounds are helpful and colorful details that I think would breathe more life into organic bios without taking up too much space.

It would be great to have that extra detail in organic bio but I would imagine it would need to be a case where every bio is edited individually to mark what stays as organic text and what gets wiped, as all bios are organized differently and I doubt it would be something that could be instantly hardcoded to keep all relevant background while removing the fluff that wouldn't make sense in organic.

Archived