This fight engine is the bees knees!

I just had an absolute awesome fight that was the end of a super heavyweight tournament for the title between Teddy Glossop and George Pickering. Glossop beat the hell out of Pickering knocking him down several times after knocking him woozy in various ways then just as Glossop was trying to ground and pound for victory Pickering gains control with his superior grappling and catches Teddy in an armbar that he won't tap out of until the ref stops it before his arm is broken.

Absolutely love the new engine that was incredible to read and far more exciting than anything WMMA4 ever produced. I am genuinely excited like I would be during a big UFC ppv. Thought i'd share and would love to hear if anyone else agrees with me on the engine improvements.

<p>Oh I love it. I'm just trying with the new feautures mostly. In one fight I had Niki Soldo debut in GAMMA at Heavyweight since Foster has cleaned out his division. Sold v Foster had a good evenly matched 1st round. Then in the 2nd it was Soldo lands a jab then a vicious right hook. Soldo lands a straight and a hard cross. Things like that. After the 3rd and 4th one and about a minute into the 2nd I'm like damnit Foster you gotta get him to the ground! He didn't. Soldo landed another jab power punch combo to knock down Foster and then pounded him for the TKO finish to give Foster his 1st GAMMA loss and win the Heavyweight title.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I also love the high level strikers executing feints. You get the text that says fighter x feigns to the left causing fighter y to become complete off balance. Fighter x throws a 2 punch combo for the knock out.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

It's really immersive. Just had another fight where a guy got rocked and was getting killed against the cage but caught the guy overextending and was able to scramble for a reset. Unfortunately for him, he was 1 combo away from taking a nap.</p>

Very much agreed. I spent most my time the last couple days just getting to learn the interface, but today had a few fights and the engine blew me away. A looking at the tech forum and to see so little errors is really a testament to how well-done this game really is. Can't wait for the full release!

Also really enjoying the fight engine, have had some really fun fights, started a kickboxing style company with every weight class. and some of the back and forths have been amazing. Particularly one fight where Brian Claremont Almost KOd Apolonio Redondo Jr in seconds only for Redondo to come back dominate the second and most of the third before a gassed Claremont Just blasted him with a counter uppercut to win after slipping a head kick.

Archived