SirMichaelJordan's Ideas

<p>More Lucrative The Region, The more Misc Expenses (scaled to company size)</p><p> </p><p>

2. The more lucrative a region is, the higher misc expenses. (Scaled to company size)</p><p> </p><p>

In reality, any lucrative area usually have higher prices and fees. As a low level regional company, there should be a bit of a risk to randomly travel across country to hold an event in Nevada (taking advantage of making max profit) without worrying about potentially not making much profit. I should be encouraged to save my bigger cards for these areas to guarantee a nice return in profit.</p><p> </p><p>

If I am big national company, I should think twice about having a throwaway event in a high lucrative area as I may potentially make less profit than I would in a lower lucrative area because of higher cost that I wouldnt have to pay.</p>

<p>Some Sort of Company Battle</p><p> </p><p>

3. Company Battles</p><p> </p><p>

Maybe a small bonus/penalty in pop gains for holding a better/worse event than the last event held in that area based on critical ratings.</p><p> </p><p>

Lower viewership for broadcasting a show on the same day as a more popular company (or better commercial rating)</p>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SirMichaelJordan" data-cite="SirMichaelJordan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44703" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>2. The more lucrative a region is, the higher misc expenses. (Scaled to company size)<p> </p><p> In reality, any lucrative area usually have higher prices and fees. As a low level regional company, there should be a bit of a risk to randomly travel across country to hold an event in Nevada (taking advantage of making max profit) without worrying about potentially not making much profit. I should be encouraged to save my bigger cards for these areas to guarantee a nice return in profit.</p><p> </p><p> If I am big national company, I should think twice about having a throwaway event in a high lucrative area as I may potentially make less profit than I would in a lower lucrative area because of higher cost that I wouldnt have to pay.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I noticed that the ability to rent out venues is missing from the game so that is the missing hole. </p><p> </p><p> Misc cost should definitly be higher in lucrative places to combat this. It will cost more to rent out a venue in Nevada than it will be in Idaho for an example...</p>

Archived