Favourite new fighters?

Who are some of your favourite new fighters that have been added in WMMA5?

Nadir Mendes Ferreira looked like a can with good boxing at first but he beat the shit out of Blaz Suarez (who'd just choked out Gus Waters and Webster Whittleworth) in two and a half minutes and fought his heart out against top opposition in losing efforts in his next two fights. Might just protect him and see if I can get him into a good camp.

Wasn't totally immersed in the 4 version, but Lars is my favorite so far. Pushing him hard. He's already won 3 fights with high hype. Unfortunately his skills aren't really raising so I'm thinking he has no potential.

Could just be, as you said, his randomised Potential at the start of that particular game. Is he currently still part of a Team? If not, ask him to join one.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Undertaker666" data-cite="Undertaker666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44776" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could just be, as you said, his randomised Potential at the start of that particular game. Is he currently still part of a Team? If not, ask him to join one.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yup. Tried asking him to relocate so he could join an American team to no avail.</p>

I'm a massive fan of Lars too. He's beaten Harv Dennis and Tony McCall, and has a fight on my next show against Wilson Franklyn that has nuclear heat. His stats haven't improved massively, but he's got a good six years before his peak so I don't want to push him too soon.

Archived