OGpistolpete's Custom Graphics Thread [REQUESTS WELCOME]

I previously had a thread for when TEW2013 was released. Was on and off with owning Photoshop, which meant the thread was on and off over a year or two. Now I have Photoshop again and have a little free time so let's see those requests!

All I have is one question: What is the best image hosting site? Is there one that won't lose my work years from now?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="OGpistolpete" data-cite="OGpistolpete" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44911" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>All I have is one question: What is the best image hosting site? Is there one that won't lose my work years from now?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Imgur appears to be the go-to right now.</p><p> </p><p> I have a request: QAW Trios Titles, please! Specifically, QAW World Trios.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Harts4Life" data-cite="Harts4Life" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44911" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Imgur appears to be the go-to right now.<p> </p><p> I have a request: QAW Trios Titles, please! Specifically, QAW World Trios.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oops, I should make a note I cannot do title belts, I have no idea how to make them! Sorry!!</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived