E-license Expired

Can anyone explain to me why two of my games' e-licenses have expired?

Is it a system update issue like with the Windows 10 thing? I've never had this issue before, therefore I'm confused.

When I tried to boot up TEW 2016 and then Comic Book Hero, I got error 4 5 and the e-license box told me my licenses have expired.

Is there a fix for this? Thanks ahead for any help you guys can provide.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jalberico" data-cite="Jalberico" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44929" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can anyone explain to me why two of my games' e-licenses have expired?<p> </p><p> Is it a system update issue like with the Windows 10 thing? I've never had this issue before, therefore I'm confused.</p><p> </p><p> When I tried to boot up TEW 2016 and then Comic Book Hero, I got error 4 5 and the e-license box told me my licenses have expired.</p><p> </p><p> Is there a fix for this? Thanks ahead for any help you guys can provide.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can email Scott or Arlie with your details (do not post them on the forums) so that they can reset your licenses.</p>

Archived