GAMMA: Worldwide

Breaking News!

GAMMA has Signed with USA Free Choice!

GAMMA, The biggest promotion in the United States, has signed a 12 Show contract with USA Free Choice. GAMMA, who were working with C.A.N.N in the past, have cancelled there contract with the broadcaster. Matt Tripp, the match-maker and Co-CEO of the company, had this to say:

"We here at GAMMA want to destroy the competition, and the only way we can do that is to make the United States a hotspot for MMA. And we know that Alpha-1 in Japan are watching this and are sweating, as they know that we are going to dominate for many years to come

Alpha-1 CEO, Menji Nishamura, has declined to comment.

Published by Jeff Stokes of Blurcat.com, December 31 of 2001

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><strong>GAMMA has announced the card of GAMMA 50 to start off the year. The card is as follows.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

GAMMA 50 </p><p> </p><p>

Main Card </p><p>

Mike Watson 14-1 Vs Spencer Rubenstein 18-5 for the Light Heavyweight Championship </p><p>

Tim Boyer 27-5 Vs Tony McCall 35-12 </p><p>

Patrick Thomas 19-5 vs Adam White 13-0 </p><p>

Alan Kendall 16-5 vs Josh Aldarisio 17-2 </p><p>

Yan Hasluck 6-3 vs Drew D'Acosto 5-0 </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims</p><p>

Glen Siemaszako 8-2'vs Moss Gilbert 8-2 </p><p>

Big Magic 2-1 vs Bill Cumming 29-16 </p><p>

Ethan Sutton 9-1 vs Isaiah Monroe 8-1 </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Feel free to predict on our Prediction contest at </strong><a href="http://www.Blurcat.com/predicting" rel="external nofollow"><strong>http://www.Blurcat.com/predicting</strong></a><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">John Smokes of Blurcat.com/ Jan 2 2002</span></p>

<p>GAMMA 50 </p><p> </p><p>

Main Card </p><p>

Mike Watson 14-1 Vs <strong>Spencer Rubenstein</strong> 18-5 for the Light Heavyweight Championship </p><p>

<strong>Tim Boyer</strong> 27-5 Vs Tony McCall 35-12 </p><p>

Patrick Thomas 19-5 vs <strong>Adam White</strong> 13-0 </p><p>

<strong>Alan Kendal</strong>l 16-5 vs Josh Aldarisio 17-2 </p><p>

Yan Hasluck 6-3 vs <strong>Drew D'Acosto</strong> 5-0 </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims</p><p>

<strong>Glen Siemaszako</strong> 8-2'vs Moss Gilbert 8-2 </p><p>

Big Magic 2-1 vs<strong> Bill Cumming</strong> 29-16 </p><p>

Ethan Sutton 9-1 vs <strong>Isaiah Monroe</strong> 8-1</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 50 Results </span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>With a light heavyweight title fight, former contenders fighting, and multiple upsets, GAMMA 50 was a great night. These are the quick results for the show </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Prelims </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Isaiah Monroe beat Ethan Stutton by TKO in the first round </p><p>

Comments: In impressive win by unranked Monroe. This gets the future star up into the rankings. This also makes Stutton in trouble for a cut being 0-2 in Gamma so far </p><p> </p><p>

Big Magic beat Bill Cumming by Knock out in the first round</p><p>

Comments: In a short fight Big Magic was able to upset the odds, knocking out the legend Bill Cumming. Magic moves up the rankings, while Bill Cumming continues his retirement tour with loss after loss .</p><p> </p><p>

Moss Gilbert beat Glen Siemaszako by Unanimous Decision</p><p>

Comments: Our second upset of the night, Gilbert was able to take Glen to the ground for 3 rounds. Glen continues his bad streak with a second loss in his GAMMA career.</p><p> </p><p>

Main Card:</p><p> </p><p>

Drew D'Acosto beat Yan Hasluck by unanimous decision</p><p>

Comments: Drew continues showing off his great cardio and made Yan gas early on. In a post match interview. Drew called out Cory Frain to a fight. We await Corys response </p><p> </p><p>

Alan Kendall beat Josh Alderisio by TKO (Cut) in the First round </p><p>

A lackluster ending to a match where many thought would be excellent. Alan has declined to comment on a possible rematch between the two.</p><p> </p><p>

Patrick Thomas beat Adam White by TKO in the first round </p><p>

Patrick Thomas shocked some people in the higher ups, as he defeated Matt Tripps pet project. Matt looked visibly upset in the post show conference when asked about the fight.</p><p> </p><p>

Tim Boyer beat Tony McCall by TKO in the in third round </p><p>

Tim impressed this fight and was able to defeat the vet in a back and forth fight. When asked about Retirement, McCall said "No way in Hell." </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Light Heavyweight Title</strong> Spencer Rubenstein beat Mike Watson by KO in the third round </p><p>

Spencer become the second ever two time champion in any division in GAMMA (Julio Regueiro is the other) Spencer stated afterwards that "I will have a more dominate reign then any of the so-called fighters back there that think they can beat me!" </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>A successful show with a income of 1.1 million dollars. The Card of GAMMA 51 will be out soon and we will be the first to here about it!</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Kenny McDonald of Blurcat.com, Jan 31 2002</span></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>GAMMA NEWS</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Our first story of the day goes to Two new GAMMA signings. We start off with "All American" Ryan Beeker. Beeker is probably the most handsome fighter of all time with a look that can only be matched by pro wrestler Jack Bruce. Beeker is a former wrestler who is 2-0 at the moment. The other fighter is Garry McSweegan who is a former contender for the BCF Light Heavyweight title.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alan Kendall, who declined to talk about a possible rematch against Josh Aldariso, has been getting heat on the internet after that decision. Alan has stated that if the match is booked he won't say no, but this doesn't seem to be enough to get this hatred off of him </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>GAMMA have announced the card for GAMMA 51 will be out as "soon as possible"</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It has been reported that negotiations between GAMMA and Johnathan Huang for Huang to join GAMMA. In in depth look into Huang should be out soon </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">John Smokes of Blurcat.com Jan 3 2002</span></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">GAMMA 51 Card </span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gamma has announced there GAMMA 51 Card, which is as follows </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Main Card</p><p>

James Foster vs Rav Kapur (Heavyweight Title) </p><p>

Marlon John vs Anthony LeToussier </p><p>

Tora Mizwar vs Stutton Ripley </p><p>

Rufus Stephens vs Darin Blood </p><p>

Kel Ryan vs Gary Sampson </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Vivinho Vs Ramon Da Silva Ramos </p><p>

Cory Frain vs Osser Mallaby (I've always thought his name was Oscar...) </p><p>

Terry Catt vs Adrian Pascal </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Please vote on the prediction contest. The person(s) who gets the most fight predictions right gets to choose who we at blurcat interview in are next interview (please put your person who you want to have an interview in your prediction)</strong></p>

<p>Main Card</p><p>

James Foster vs <strong>Rav Kapur </strong>(Heavyweight Title) </p><p>

<strong>Marlon John</strong> vs Anthony LeToussier </p><p>

Tora Mizwar vs <strong>Stutton Ripley</strong> </p><p>

Rufus Stephens vs <strong>Darin Blood</strong> </p><p>

<strong>Kel Ryan</strong> vs Gary Sampson </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Vivinho Vs <strong>Ramon Da Silva Ramos </strong></p><p>

<strong>Cory Frain</strong> vs Osser Mallaby (I've always thought his name was Oscar...) </p><p>

<strong>Terry Catt</strong> vs Adrian Pascal </p><p> </p><p>

Interview: Garry McSweegan - I'd like to hear about what he thinks of his step up from BCF to GAMMA.</p>

Main Card

James Foster vs Rav Kapur (Heavyweight Title)

Marlon John vs Anthony LeToussier

Tora Mizwar vs Stutton Ripley

Rufus Stephens vs Darin Blood

Kel Ryan vs Gary Sampson

Prelims

Vivinho Vs Ramon Da Silva Ramos

Cory Frain vs Osser Mallaby (I've always thought his name was Oscar...)

Terry Catt vs Adrian Pascal

Interview. If foster wins. Now that he has gotten past Kapur who does he see as his next big challenge. If Kapur wins how does it feel to have ended Fosters long reign and does he think Foster deserves a instant rematch for dominating for so long.

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 51 Results</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Though there were many boring/slow fights. GAMMA 51 will sure be remembered. The card and results are as follows </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p> </p><p>

Terry Catt beat Adrian Pascal by TKO in the second round </p><p>

A good debut from the tornado here. This win brings Terry up many spots in the rankings. Pascal meanwhile is 1-2 in Gamma so far.</p><p> </p><p>

Cory Frain beat Ossar Mallaby in the first round by Armbar </p><p>

Cory was impressive here. Showing of friends his many submissions throughout the fight. After the match Cory accepted Drews call out. </p><p> </p><p>

Roman Da Silva Ramos beat Vivinho by KO in round 2</p><p>

Another impressive fight. Roman has proven that he's a future star in the middleweight division. Vivinho meanwhile has a record in bad shape with it being 9-4.</p><p> </p><p>

Main Card </p><p> </p><p>

Gary Sampson beat Kel Ryan by TKO in the first round</p><p>

Our last finish of the night was a good one. Gary Sampson reminded why he is a dangerous player and knocked out a future challenger for the super heavyweight title. Sampson has put himself back in the picture for a title shot. </p><p> </p><p>

Rufus Stephens beat Darin Blood by Split and Majorty decision</p><p>

Rufus should not have one this fight. He was off his game tonight and didn't wrestle Blood as predicted. Stephens said that he wants a rematch as "soon as Tripp will let us" Tripp said post show that Rufus should focus on "A future title shot rather then rehashing old matches." </p><p> </p><p>

Stutton Ripley beat Tora Mizwar by Split and Majorty Decision</p><p>

This one was exciting to say the least. Tora should have pulled the narrow win but a bad judge ruined that. Stutton declined to comment on a rematch. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Marlon John beat Anthony LeToussier by unanimous decision </p><p>

John dominated all fight and made Anthony look pretty bad. Anthony will have to think on how to rebound as this is his 4th loss in GAMMA. John Challanged new champ Spencer Rubenstein to a title fight after the fight. </p><p> </p><p>

(<strong>Heavyweight Title </strong>) Rav Kapur beat James Foster by Split Decision </p><p>

Rav deserved the unanimous decision here. He dominated James and figured out his Ground and Pound game early on. As Rav celebrates members of Halvorson (Fosters Gym) tried to get under his skin to no prevail. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>As questions roll through people's head on if this is the end of James Foster will be remained to be seen...</strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">GAMMA NEWS</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

We start of this news week with a huge amount of signings coming to Gamma. This is the official list </p><p>

<strong>Bill Brown </strong></p><p><strong>

Damian Jones </strong></p><p><strong>

Johnathan Huang</strong></p><p><strong>

Nate MacReary </strong></p><p><strong>

Brock Youdale</strong></p><p><strong>

Zeke Elliott </strong></p><p><strong>

And two most recently cut fighters from ALPHA-1, Kafu Bunya and Simon Vine. Some of these fighters could be future champions </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Matt Tripp made an announcement last night, stating that Josh Aldariso will not get a rematch with Alan Kendall. Many fans were mad at this and have petitioned for Josh to get his rematch</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>We are happy to announce that our interview with Gerry McSweegan should be coming out in the coming days</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alpha-1 higher ups are said to be very frustrated with GAMMA signing of Johnathan Huang and have been planing a raid (note the last part is only a rumor) </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The official card for GAMMA Battle Lines 6 was announced last night. Which is as follows </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Main Card </p><p>

George Pickering vs Hanley Polter (Super Heavyweight Title) </p><p>

Neil Napier bs Buddy Garner </p><p>

Toby Sorkin vs Linfield Ballard </p><p>

JJ Reid vs Carl Ratcliffie </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Terry Shakespeare vs Bruno Doman </p><p>

Darius Best vs Joey Baddell </p><p>

Micheal Petkovic vs Clem Wolff </p><p>

Frankie Geddon vs Gerardo Diaz </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Please go to the prediction form to predict. Winner is the same thing as last time. Still put the interview in the predictions</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">John Smokes, Blurcat.com </span></p>

<p>Happy to see I did well in the predictions, I tried to use my experience with my save to predict the winners, which is why I am very surprised Kel Ryan lost, but hopefully he returns well from the loss.</p><p> </p><p>

Bill Brown and Brock Youdale are my picks from your new signs to do the best, though I like both Huang and McReary too though. Good signs full stop though.</p><p> </p><p>

Looking forward to the Garry McSweegan interview.</p><p> </p><p>

Main Card </p><p>

<strong>George Pickering</strong> vs Hanley Polter (Super Heavyweight Title) </p><p>

<strong>Neil Napier</strong> bs Buddy Garner - Could be considered an upset, both guys do well in my save but I think Napier might take it.</p><p>

<strong>Toby Sorkin</strong> vs Linfield Ballard </p><p>

<strong>JJ Reid</strong> vs Carl Ratcliffie </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

<strong>Terry Shakespeare</strong> vs Bruno Doman </p><p>

<strong>Darius Best</strong> vs Joey Baddell </p><p>

<strong>Micheal Petkovic</strong> vs Clem Wolff </p><p>

Frankie Geddon vs <strong>Gerardo Diaz </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Interview - Lets same James Foster, following his big loss. Lets see how he handles it and what he thinks is next for him.</p>

<p>Garry McSweegan interview</p><p> </p><p>

<em>"Hello, I am Tim White. The interview head of Blurcat.com. Making interviews with fighters every month. I have here today former two time BCF Light Heavyweight contender and recent GAMMA signing, Garry McSweegan."</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Garry: "Its good to be here Tim." </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: "Now Obviously the main achievement that new fans of yours is that you are a two time contender for a British light heavyweight title. Do you agree? </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Garry: I agree and I see where this is going.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: So what most casual fans don't know is that you went up against absolute killers (Curt Kitson and Lenny McFaddan) Do you know how you can prove yourself.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Garry: I feel like casual fans will be able to see my striking ability plus my decent defense </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: On that note, many critics have stated that your ability to strike has deteriorated in recent years. Do you agree with this statement.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Garry: My striking is continuing to be top notch since the very beginning. If anything my submissions have been declining in recent times.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: With you leaving Bulldog Gym, do you have a new home in America?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Garry: I joined Animal House once I got down to America as I've always been close friends with Sean Morrison and Mike Watson. So it was a no brained for me.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: And for my last question for the evening. Do you want to call out anyone. On air?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Garry: *Laughs to himself* Well I'm still getting used to America, plus I am still recuperating from a loss to Danny Akebaro. I do say that I feel when I come back I want to face off with William Harrison. I see a weakness in him that I feel I can exploit</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: Thanks for the interview Garry.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Garry: No problemo. </em></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA: Battle Line 6</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>With a title fight plus some great matches Battle Lines 6 was a successful show. The results are as follows</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p> </p><p>

Gerardo Diez beat Frankie Geddon with Unanimous Decision.</p><p>

7/8 fights end in decision tonight. Diez impressed, dominating the whole fight. Frankie will need to regroup after this. </p><p> </p><p>

Micheal Petkovic beat Clem Wolff by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Petkovic used his reach to his advantage, keeping Wolff from getting him to the ground. Wolff meanwhile is in trouble of a cut after that loss.</p><p> </p><p>

Joey Baddell beat Darius Best by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

The semi finalist took Best down quickly and dominated from there. Best is also in trouble for being cut.</p><p> </p><p>

Bruno Doman beat Terry Shakespeare by..... Unanimous Decision </p><p>

In, basically a bar brawl, Bruno was somehow able to survive....with blood all over him and Terry</p><p> </p><p>

JJ Reid beat Carl Ratchlife by not Split Decision, but Unanimous decision</p><p>

Carl held his own here and surprised many, but the submissions and Wrestling meant JJ controlled the fight.</p><p> </p><p>

Linfield Ballard beat Toby Sorkin by Unanimous Decision</p><p>

Ballard continued this trend, by dominating Sorkin in Sorkins first real challenge. Sorkin said afterwards that he will "Humble myself" </p><p> </p><p>

Neil Napier beat Buddy Garner by Unanimous f'ing Decision</p><p>

Neil and Buddy went at it like it was a war. Going to the ground, and up to striking, Neil had the better edge though and got the W.</p><p> </p><p>

(Super Heavyweight title) George Pickering beat Hanley Polter by Submission in the first round (finally) </p><p>

Pickering dominated and showed why he is the first person this year to make a successful defense. George should be dominating for many months to come. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>As Pickering retains, Battle lines 6 ends with many Decisions.</strong></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">GAMMA News</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Slow News week,</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jack Humphreys has stated online that "he can beat Alan Kendall's ass.</strong></p><p><strong>

We await Kendall's response.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Rumors about Alpha-1 raiding GAMMA are seemingly false now as Alpha-1 higher ups have said that these rumors as false</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Rumors going around are that GAMMA are starting up there own Featherweight division in the near future (Reports are from MMA Watcher. Not the most reliable source) </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

The Second GAMMA card for march, GAMMA 52, has had its card announced (which is the following </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Main Card </p><p>

(Lightweight Title) Jake Keane vs Fiyero Lermontov </p><p>

Bobby Brubaker vs Yevgeni Spiatov </p><p>

Brandon Sugar vs Helio </p><p>

Dexter Darling vs Petey Mack </p><p>

Rupert Dreck vs Ricky Heath </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Derek South vs Nilton Fantoni </p><p>

Paulie Albrando vs Kirk Purchase </p><p>

Peter Windsor vs Eric Hughes </p><p> </p><p>

Editor Note: James Fosterinterview will happen. If a minimum of two people don't have predictions then an interview won't happen. Still put who you want to be interviewed in the predictions. The results will hopefully be out tonight.</p>

Looking forward to the Foster interview again, nice job with the McSweegan one. Also, hopefully you do push for a FW division, will be nice to see who leads the division (I can only assume a couple of the obvious names, of course).

Main Card

(Lightweight Title) Jake Keane vs Fiyero Lermontov

Bobby Brubaker vs Yevgeni Spiatov

Brandon Sugar vs Helio

Dexter Darling vs Petey Mack

Rupert Dreck vs Ricky Heath

Prelims

Derek South vs Nilton Fantoni

Paulie Albrando vs Kirk Purchase

Peter Windsor vs Eric Hughes

Hello. I am Tim White here with my 2nd interview with Blurcat.com With me today I have one of the, if not the most, dominate champion in GAMMA history, ladies and gentlemen, here is James Foster

James: Hello Tim

Tim: Now, many people after your fight with Rav this past week have been asking if you plan on retiring. Do you plan on Retiring from MMA?

James: No. I will not retire from MMA after that fluke win from that idiotic British-man Rav Kapur.

Tim: Well that answers my next question, but I will ask anyway. What do you think about that fight?

James: Rav stole that win. I had him On the ground for three rounds and he barely got any action after that-

Tim: Well I personally think your wrong with that last part. Rav had round 4 and 5 for sure but 3 is-

James: Let me Finish! He knows that he lost that fight. Did you see any bruises on me?!

Tim: No but-

James: But there were an extreme amount all over the body of Rav. He looked like he went to prison and back.

Tim: Now James, though many people do think you should get a rematch, Matt Tripp has stated that you should earn your way back. What do you think about that?

James: That Motherfu*ker can go to hell! He has been a Rav Kapur fan boy since the very beginning. He had to have told the judges that Rav has to win. I don't care if I have to go through people I have already beaten, such as Tim Boyer, Gladstone Lopes, Duke Ainoa, anyone! I will get my rematch with Rav and I will make him retire from MMA

Tim: Well...Thank you James.

James: This interview was set to make me look bad, wasn't it?

Tim: Uhh no.

James: I have better things to do then to suck up to Matt Tripps Mole. (Foster walks out causing an end to the interview)

(GAMMA 52 should be posted at 5:00 pm (West Coast)

<div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 52 Results</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Let's get right into it.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p> </p><p>

Peter Windsor beat Eric Hughes by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Nothing much to say about this. Peter loses his losing streak.</p><p> </p><p>

Kirk Purchese beat Paulie Albarndo by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Kirk used boxing to control the fight. Paulies second loss in Gamma </p><p> </p><p>

Nilton Fontoni beat Derek South by submission in first round </p><p>

Many were able to point out that Derek never submitted, causing a controversy to end the prelims. Niltons undefeated record continues.</p><p> </p><p>

Rupert Dreck beat Ricky Heath by Majorty Decision </p><p>

This fight was debatable with cheating taking place by both fighters. Rupert was able to get the upper hand though and continues as 11-0</p><p> </p><p>

Petey Mack beat Dexter Darling by KO in the second round </p><p>

Petey dominated almost the whole fight showing his strikes and wrestling all at the same time </p><p> </p><p>

Helio beat Brandon Sugar by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Helio showed why he was a star in Brazil and dominated the former champ </p><p> </p><p>

Bobby Brubaker beat Yevgani Siptoav by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Bobby started slow but made it up after basically feeling Yevgani to dominate for rest of the round </p><p> </p><p>

Fiyero Lermontov beat Jake Keane to win the Lightweight title </p><p>

<strong>Fiyero celebrates as a hurt Jake Keane watches as the Russian celebrates. Is this the end of Keane's reign on top?</strong></p>

<p>GAMMA 53 Card</p><p> </p><p>

Main Card </p><p>

Julio Regueiro vs Gabriel Gallego for Welterweight title </p><p>

Manuel Silva vs Josh Aldariso </p><p>

Leonardo Da Costa vs Maarten De Vries </p><p>

Luke Hilton vs Bruce Steven </p><p>

Callum Henson vs David Allen </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Seth O'Breen vs Bud Brockett </p><p>

Dwayne Alleyene bs Woody Fierstein </p><p>

Seb Morehead vs John-James McInleen</p>

<p>Hopefully, some more people start predicting soon! </p><p> </p><p>

Main Card </p><p>

<strong>Julio Regueiro</strong> vs Gabriel Gallego for Welterweight title </p><p>

<strong>Manuel Silva</strong> vs Josh Aldariso </p><p>

<strong>Leonardo Da Costa</strong> vs Maarten De Vries </p><p>

<strong>Luke Hilton</strong> vs Bruce Steven </p><p>

Callum Henson vs <strong>David Allen </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

<strong>Seth O'Breen</strong> vs Bud Brockett </p><p>

<strong>Dwayne Alleyene</strong> bs Woody Fierstein </p><p>

<strong>Seb Morehead</strong> vs John-James McInleen</p><p> </p><p>

Interview: Manuel Silva</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 53 Results </span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>A few upsets plus some exciting fights for GAMMA 53. These are the results </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p> </p><p>

Seb Morehead beat John James Mcinleen by TKO In first round </p><p>

And just like that we have a new contender. Seb came in, kicked ass, and defeated the undefeated McInleen.</p><p> </p><p>

Dwayne Alleyne beat Woody Fierstein by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Dwayne continues his undefeated record and shows why he is a prospect. Woody continues to have a bad run in Gamma. </p><p> </p><p>

Bud Brockett beat Seth O'Breen by Unanimous Decision. </p><p>

Bud wrestled....that's it. Bud had control the whole fight by getting Seth to the ground and tiring him out in the process. That's Seths second loss since debuting in Gamma </p><p> </p><p>

David Allen beats Callem Henson by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Nothing to say here. Callem ain't doing the best.</p><p> </p><p>

Luke Hilton beat Bruce Steven by KO in 1st round </p><p>

Luke showed why he is called the Hillbilly Hammer. He punched and punched till Steven fell limp. </p><p> </p><p>

Maarten De Vries beat Leonardo Da Costa by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Vries showed why the break was needed. And looked like a whole new fighter. Back for blood. Costa didn't expect this and felt pain in the three rounds.</p><p> </p><p>

Manuel Silva beat Josh Aldarisio by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

This was the expected finish. Manuel needs one more win to get a title match for the title. Josh is now on a two loss streak.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(WELTERWEIGHT TITLE) </strong> Julio Regueiro beat Gabriel Gallego by submission in the 2nd round</p><p>

<strong>Julio stands tall, victorious. He showed why he is the best Welterweight in the world and one of the best submission artists. Who can stop him</strong></p><p> </p><p>

(Editor note. Any suggestions/ideas for the series is appreciated. Hoping more people predict. GAMMA news and the card for 54 should be out today.)</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">GAMMA News </span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rumors of GAMMA Fetherweight division are true! Matt Tripp announced that CLASH OF TITANS Season 3 will consist of a all Fetherweight class. The coaches will be Phillip Ziskie and Lamont Banner.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Drama is going around after the interview of James Foster. Foster went on a rampage afterwards and was arrested most recently by Assault charges. Out of everyone, Kurt McDonald bailed James out.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

An interview with Manuel Silva will be up soon</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

A mini documentary of Bud Brockket is in its planning stages and should be out here on blurcat by next month </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Card for GAMMA 54 is as follows </p><p>

(Middleweight Title) Matthew Dean vs Braulio Moura </p><p>

Ashley Ballard vs Patrick Thomas </p><p>

Alan Kendall vs Jack Humphreys </p><p>

Lawrence Herringborne vs Junior Patinkin</p><p>

Nathan Chambers vs Lloyd McAllister </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Kendall Tracy vs Christian Mountfield </p><p>

Yan Hasluck vs Davey Rushton</p>

<p>Card for GAMMA 54 is as follows </p><p>

(Middleweight Title)<strong> Matthew Dean</strong> vs Braulio Moura </p><p>

Ashley Ballard vs <strong>Patrick Thomas </strong></p><p>