<strong>Lawrence Herringborne</strong> vs Junior Patinkin</p><p>

<strong>Nathan Chambers</strong> vs Lloyd McAllister </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Kendall Tracy vs <strong>Christian Mountfield </strong></p><p>

Yan Hasluck vs<strong> Davey Rushton</strong></p>

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><em>Hello. I am Tim White. I want to say before I start this interview that I thank everyone for supporting me after the interview with James Foster. I agree with most of you that James is going into a mental breakdown that may change him forever. But let's forget about that mess. The person I'm interviewing today is an undefeated menace. A former FLB Welterweight champion. The person I'm interviewing, is Manuel Silva</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Silva: Hello Tim. Glad to be here. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: Now that you have had your second fight in GAMMA, what do you think of the experience so far. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Silva: The time I've had in GAMMA feels like a actually sport, like you have made the big leagues. And I've been through two fighters and dominated for the 6 rounds I've been in so far. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: Now Matt Tripp has been always a hated figure, and most are a little upset with his actions with Alan Kendall and other fighters. What do you think about Tripp and his actions </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Silva: Now the experience I've ad with Tripp have always been good. He has always been extremely nice with me. He understands that I've came from a whole new country and has been extremely understanding with me getting used to the lifestyle of America. Now with Tripps actions, I understand that he plays a character and that character is brash, and like a bully. I don't agree with his decision on not having Josh get a rematch with Kandall. So after our fighter I told him specifically that he deserved that rematch.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: With many stating that you are an all time great in the making, what do you think of those comments?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Silva: Well I understand these comments, I earned my BJJ black belt at the age of 21. But I earned early on that I need to humble myself. Seeing all time greats like Hassan and Foster fall because they get cocky. I don't want to be in that group.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: Do you wish to call out anyone?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Silva: I hate call outs, personally, but Gabriel Gallego is the one fighter in FLB that I never got the chance to fight with.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: Thank you Silva for this interview</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Silva: Don't mention it.</em></p>

<p>Card for GAMMA 54 is as follows </p><p>

(Middleweight Title) <strong>Matthew Dean</strong> vs Braulio Moura </p><p>

<strong>Ashley Ballard</strong> vs Patrick Thomas </p><p>

Alan Kendall vs <strong>Jack Humphreys </strong></p><p>

<strong>Lawrence Herringborne</strong> vs Junior Patinkin</p><p>

<strong>Nathan Chambers</strong> vs Lloyd McAllister </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

<strong>Kendall Tracy</strong> vs Christian Mountfield </p><p>

Yan Hasluck vs <strong>Davey Rushton</strong></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 54 </span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

An Exciting night for MMA For the very least.</p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p> </p><p>

Davey Rushton beat Yan Hasluck by Ko in the 2nd round</p><p>

The former Super Heavyweight champion showed why he is a former champ. He made quick work with the New Yorker </p><p> </p><p>

Kendall Tracy beat Christian Mountfield by KO in second round</p><p>

Kendall is probably the most underrated fighter in the Light Heavyweight division getting in some impressive punches and kicks.</p><p> </p><p>

Main Card </p><p> </p><p>

Nathan Chambers beat Lloyd McAllister by TKO </p><p>

The brash Chambers trash talked throughout the fight and was able to back up his words. Nathan continues his Win One Lose One record though.</p><p> </p><p>

Lawrence Herringborne beat Junior Patinkin by Unanimous Decision</p><p>

Though Junior had the first round, Lawrence continues his quest to reclaim the belt that he lost. </p><p> </p><p>

Jack Humphreys beat Alan Kendall by Split Decision </p><p>

The controversy continues to follow Kendall and a split decision loss makes what many consider karma. Jack though gets out of his losing streak, for now. </p><p> </p><p>

Patrick Thomas beat Ashley Ballard by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Ashley has a claim for a title shot now after beating two top ten fighters. Patrick still has about 3 challengers ahead of him though.</p><p> </p><p>

Middleweight title: Braulio Moura beat Matthew Dean by TKO in the third round </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shockness rolls around the arena. Dean looked dominate until Moira pummeled him out of nowhere. Moura and his team celebrates while silence fall throughout the arena. An end of an era, this fight was.</strong></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA News</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Bud Brockett Mini Doc will be out in the coming days </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

New Signings are as follows </strong></p><p><strong>

Buster East </strong></p><p><strong>

Bienvenido Romulo </strong></p><p><strong>

The Cast of Clash Of Titans 3 (Who we don't know who there are)</strong></p><p><strong>

And former Alpha-1 fighter Kyuma Itou </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

GAMMA have announced the cuts of Yan Hasluck and Bill Cumming </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Brock Youdale has recently suffered a minor concussion</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

The card for GAMMA 55 is as follows </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Main Card</p><p>

Buddy Garner vs Stutton Ripley </p><p>

George Pickering vs Irwin Middleton (Super Heavyweight) </p><p>

Truck Gleeson vs Sean Morrison </p><p>

Guillermo Morales vs Big Magic </p><p>

Bryan Van Den Hauwe vs Terry Catt </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Drew D'Acosto vs Cory Frain </p><p>

Isaiah Monroe vs Eriverton Laurentino </p><p>

Randolph Gulliver vs Teddy Glossop</p><p>

Moss Gilbert vs Nick Breton</p><p> </p><p>

(Editor Note, The interview part of the predictions will happen for tonight's predictions.)</p>

<p>Awesome, just for future reference though it is Cobhead, not Cophead haha. For winning the last one, lets do the obvious Matthew Dean interview please.</p><p> </p><p>

Main Card</p><p>

<strong>Buddy Garner</strong> vs Stutton Ripley </p><p>

<strong>George Pickering</strong> vs Irwin Middleton (Super Heavyweight) </p><p>

Truck Gleeson vs <strong>Sean Morrison </strong></p><p>

<strong>Guillermo Morales </strong>vs Big Magic </p><p>

Bryan Van Den Hauwe vs <strong>Terry Catt </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

<strong>Drew D'Acosto</strong> vs Cory Frain </p><p>

<strong>Isaiah Monroe</strong> vs Eriverton Laurentino </p><p>

Randolph Gulliver vs <strong>Teddy Glossop</strong></p><p>

Moss Gilbert vs <strong>Nick Breton</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Interview if I win this card - Isaiah Monroe, lets talk to a future star.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 55</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>This night was a bit of a lackluster night by had some great fights </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Moss Gilbert beat Nick Bretton by TKO in the first round </p><p>

Moss is having a career resurgence as of late. Surprisingly beating Glen Siemaszako, this win was less shocking though. Nick looked a bit buff during this fight.</p><p> </p><p>

Teddy Glossop beat Randolph Gulliver by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Teddy showed his prospect materiel here and beat up Gulliver for 3 rounds. Gulliver is now on a 2 loss streak.</p><p> </p><p>

Isaiah Monroe beat Eriverton Laurentino by TKO in first round </p><p>

Monroe continues to show why he was hired with another quick victory over a tough competitor </p><p> </p><p>

Drew D'Acosto beat Cory Frain by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Drew survived the first round and basically smothered Cory for the remaining 2 to get the W.</p><p> </p><p>

Terry Catt beat Bryan Van Den Hauwe by TKO in the second round </p><p>

A successful second fight for Catt here. Tripp must be happy with all of his future contenders/champions getting wins tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

Guillermo Morales beat Big Magic by TKO in first round</p><p>

Big Magic was taken down and punched for the whole first round. Morales who ain't the best puncher was still able to punch Big Magic to A KO. Morales is 14-0 after this fight </p><p> </p><p>

Sean Morrison beat Truck Gleeson by submission (1st)</p><p>

Sean was finally able to get a victory after a two loss streak. Sean now has a chance to revive his career. </p><p> </p><p>

(Super Heavyweight Belt) George Pickering Beat Irwin Middleton by submission in the third round. </p><p>

<strong>After the fight George called out Matt Tripp for not trusting him to buy PPV buys and he wants to "Kick his Pu**y a**" </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Buddy Garner beat Stutton Ripley by submission in first round</p><p>

In the first non title main event, Buddy proved himself as number one contender. After the match he called out Moura to a "Fight anywhere"</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">GAMMA News</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Two fighters have been caught using illegal substances. One is Nick Bretton who looked a bit more bigger in his fight against Moss Gilbert. He was caught using steroids. Another fighter who was caught was Bryan Den Ven Hwayne who was caught using Peds. Both are suspended for a year</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

It was announced that Nick Bretton wanted to be moved up to Welterweight a day before the test results. Gamma accepted the request</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

This is the first ever drug test fail since GAMMAs beginning. Many are shocked by the news and have been very disappointed by the two fighters actions. Who knows if this starts a pandemic.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Matt Tripp stated in an interview that "If you can't sell then you shouldn't fight in the top spot." This is in reference to comments by George Pickering </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

An interview with Matthew Dean has been delayed till next month as Dean wants to take a break from "Social Media." </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

The official cast of COTT is as follows </strong></p><p><strong>

Alvin Crane </strong></p><p><strong>

Anthony Ray Shenkman </strong></p><p><strong>

Chan Wan Wah </strong></p><p><strong>

Colm Dee </strong></p><p><strong>

David James Diggie </strong></p><p><strong>

Frank Romita </strong></p><p><strong>

Franklyn Crockett </strong></p><p><strong>

Jamie Hewitt</strong></p><p><strong>

Lars Bohlin </strong></p><p><strong>

Masahiro Maeno </strong></p><p><strong>

Norberto </strong></p><p><strong>

Sammy Gaffigan </strong></p><p><strong>

Shuler Eigenberg </strong></p><p><strong>

Snori Gunnarsson </strong></p><p><strong>

Tomohiro Takeuchi </strong></p><p><strong>

Yoshino Makamori </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Mark Cohen, former Heavyweight contender, is making his return to MMA with Gamma.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Other signings are </strong></p><p><strong>

Dwight Whitherspoon </strong></p><p><strong>

Pedro Sousa </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

The two show card for This month have been announced (and are as follows </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Battle Lines 7 </p><p>

James Foster vs Tim Boyer </p><p>

Adam White vs Petey Mack </p><p>

Neil Napier vs Roman De Silva Ramos </p><p>

Darin Blood vs Delroy Rhodes </p><p>

Christopher Sharp vs Nate MacReary </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Bill Brown vs Alex Cole </p><p>

Frank Paul vs Hanley Polter </p><p>

Kurt McDonold vs Sam Hoynes</p><p>

Gaby Corrales vs Joey Baddell</p>

<p>Battle Lines 7 </p><p>

<strong>James Foster</strong> vs Tim Boyer </p><p>

Adam White vs <strong>Petey Mack </strong></p><p>

<strong>Neil Napier</strong> vs Roman De Silva Ramos </p><p>

<strong>Darin Blood</strong> vs Delroy Rhodes </p><p>

Christopher Sharp vs <strong>Nate MacReary </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

<strong>Bill Brown</strong> vs Alex Cole </p><p>

<strong>Frank Paul</strong> vs Hanley Polter </p><p>

<strong>Kurt McDonold</strong> vs Sam Hoynes</p><p>

<strong>Gaby Corrales</strong> vs Joey Baddell</p><p> </p><p>

Interview with George Pickering?</p>

<p><em>Hello. I'm Tim White. An interview that was supposed to happen with Matthew Dean has been delayed as he wishes to take a break from social media which we will let him have. But for now, I have one of the best prospects of all time, I have Isaiah Monroe with me on call. Hello Isaiah </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Isaiah: Hey Tim. Glad to be here </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: Now you had a rocky start in Gamma, you lost to Roman Da Silva Romas, how did that loss affect you? </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Isaiah: It affected me a lot. I felt like I wasn't good enough to compete with the greats. I felt like I wasn't ready. I thought about asking for my release but I decided to stay strong, and I defeated Ethan Stutton in my next fight.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: Now the biggest story of the Week was the 2 Drug test failures. What do you think of that story?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Isaiah: It shocked me. I'm friends With Nick and he had always told me that he would never use any steroids even if he was cut and homeless. It shocked me and I tried to call him up but he won't respond. It's a little scary in all honesty.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: What do you think of Matthew Dean</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Isaiah: No Comment.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: Well....okay. Do you wish to say anything else.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Isaiah: Whoever I face next better be careful. As I will knock you out or make you choke.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Tim: Thank you Isaiah.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Isaiah: No problem</em></p>

GAMMA Battle Lines 7 Results

After a day break we have the Results of Battle Lines 7 from last night

Prelims

Gaby Corrales beat Joey Baddell by Unanimous Decision

Gaby is one of the best to come out of COTT for sure as he dominated Baddell for all 3 rounds

Kurt McDonold beat Sam Hoynes by TKO in the first round

The lesson everyone learned here is that you don't mess with McDonold. He is someone who you don't want to underestimate and he showed why,

Hanley Polter beat Frank Paul by Unanimous Decision

Nothing to say here. Polter makes up his loss from a few months ago.

Bill Brown beat Alex Cole by Majorty Decision

Brown makes an exciting debut with this fight getting Fight of the night. Cole is now 0-2 in Gamma.

Main Card

Nate MacReary beat Christopher Sharp by Submission in first round

Nate makes a great debut with gamma, while Sharp is now in danger of being cut.

Darin Blood beat Delroy Rhodes by TKO in the third round

Delroy held his own and probably could have won if it went to Decision, but Darin used his excessive punches to get the win.

Neil Napier beat Roman Da Silva Ramos by TKO in the second round

Did anyone expect anything different?

Petey Mack beat Adam White by TKO in the second round.

If Matt Tripp isn't mad before, he is now. Mack upset White here and White is gonna have to regroup, and regroup a lot.

James Foster beat Tim Boyer by TKO in the third Round

Foster gets a win and now has a claim for a rematch, but the question becomes. Will he get it after his actions on the interview+ being arrested for assault?

GAMMA 56 Card:

Spencer Rubenstein vs Marlon John (Light Heavyweight Title)

Rufus Stephens vs Bobby Brubaker

Linfield Ballard vs Anthony LeToussier

Ricky Heath vs Raul Hughes

Derek South vs Toby Sorkin

Prelims

Lars Gunner-Ekberg vs Steve Mason

Osser Mallaby vs Joe Snettisham

Kirk Purchese vs Antonio Rimando

Please put who you want for an interview. Pickering will be up after this show while Dean should be sometime before the results of 56

Some really good results there that will help you build stars (outside of Adam White losing), Da Silva Ramos is someone I hope pulls it back together for you, he seems destined to be a top guy at MW.

Spencer Rubenstein vs Marlon John (Light Heavyweight Title)

Rufus Stephens vs Bobby Brubaker

Linfield Ballard vs Anthony LeToussier

Ricky Heath vs Raul Hughes

Derek South vs Toby Sorkin

Prelims

Lars Gunner-Ekberg vs Steve Mason

Osser Mallaby vs Joe Snettisham

Kirk Purchese vs Antonio Rimando

Interview with Lars Gunner-Ekberg, this guy is a future star if there ever was one.

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 56</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

An update: Well I'm back. After a few day break with me focusing on my PGHW dynasty (which I suggest you check out....) I'm here continuing this series. This will be more on and off with scheduling of posts but yeah, this dynasty is NOT over. Anyway here are the results </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims: </p><p> </p><p>

Antonio Rimando beat Kirk Purchese by Submission in the first round</p><p>

This match was ended in the second minute...impressive. Antonio has a bright future ahead of him...but he better not get ahead of himself.</p><p> </p><p>

Osser Mallaby beat Joe Snettisham by Submission in the first round </p><p>

Joe has lost his 3rd fight and is probably going to be cut...unless he desires to go down to heavyweight. Osser now in win one loss one streak now. </p><p> </p><p>

Lars-Gunner Ekberg beat Steve Mason by TKO in round 1 </p><p>

40 seconds...wow. Ekberg is the future for sure. Steve with his second lost in the company </p><p> </p><p>

Toby Sorkin beat Derek South by TKO (cut) in round 3</p><p>

A weird fight.... Toby is a future star for the Light Heavyweight division still though. </p><p> </p><p>

Raul Hughes beat Ricky Heath by KO in round 3 </p><p>

Raul took the mic at the end of this fight. And announced that he will retire from MMA. Heath though is in danger of being cut.</p><p> </p><p>

Linfield Ballard beat Anthony LeToussier by TKO in round 2</p><p>

Anthony is now on a losing streak while Ballard is on a winning one. </p><p> </p><p>

Rufus Stephens beat Bobby Brubaker by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Double B won't get a shot at the Welterweight title for now....Stephens is in line for one though. </p><p> </p><p>

Marlon John beat Spencer Rubenstein by Unanimous Decision.</p><p>

<strong>Another end to another title reign, is this it for Spencer?</strong></p>

<p>GAMMA 57 Card </p><p> </p><p>

(Welterweight title) Julio Regueiro vs Johnathan Huang</p><p>

(Lightweight title) Fiyero Lermontov vs Helio</p><p>

Tora Mizwar vs JJ Reid </p><p>

Nilton Fontoni vs Mike Watson </p><p>

William Harrison vs Garry McSweegan </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Diego Arteta vs Dana Delaney </p><p>

Paulie Albrando vs Razor Rivers </p><p>

Wilson Franklyn vs Michael Petkovic </p><p>

Selvester Collins vs Duke Ainoa </p><p> </p><p>

Interview + News out tomorrow. Results on Tuesday.</p>

<p>(Welterweight title) <strong>Julio Regueiro</strong> vs Johnathan Huang</p><p>

(Lightweight title) <strong>Fiyero Lermontov</strong> vs Helio</p><p>

<strong>Tora Mizwar</strong> vs JJ Reid </p><p>

<strong>Nilton Fontoni</strong> vs Mike Watson </p><p>

William Harrison vs <strong>Garry McSweegan </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

<strong>Diego Arteta</strong> vs Dana Delaney </p><p>

<strong>Paulie Albrando</strong> vs Razor Rivers </p><p>

<strong>Wilson Franklyn</strong> vs Michael Petkovic </p><p>

Selvester Collins vs <strong>Duke Ainoa </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Interview... Spencer Rubenstein</p>

<div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong>GAMMA NEWS</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>GAMMA have announced the signing of featherweight competitor Fredrico Azaria. Azaria was a successful kick boxer with a record of 25-4 before switching over to MMA. We hope he has a successful career</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

It has been revealed that Carl Rathlife has tested positive for PED's after his loss to JJ Reid. This is shocking to many, and it only continues the rumors of an epidemic starting on the world of MMA </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Slow news week. But for our final story, we have heard that the buy rate of GAMMA 56 was at 1.6 Million making it the second biggest in Gamma history (Foster vs Hughes at 2.1 is the highest) </strong></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 57</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

<strong>We are back with an exciting night of results and two title matches. Let's get to the results. </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p> </p><p>

Sylvester Collins beat Duke Aiona by Split Decision </p><p>

Sylvester showed his great punching power during the fight and busted up the former contender to the point of blood. Duke hanged on though and lasted the whole fight. </p><p> </p><p>

Wilson Franklyn beat Mike Petkovic by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Wilson is another future star in the heavyweight division. With so many stars in the division, will Wilson be able to catch up?</p><p> </p><p>

Razor Rivers beat Paulie Albrando by TKO in round 1 </p><p>

It took 41 seconds for Paulie to go down...ouch. Razor is not the best in the division but more of a middle of the pack guy so far.</p><p> </p><p>

Diego Areta beat Dana Delaney by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Diego is a superstar in the Welterweight division. Dana is in trouble of being cut </p><p> </p><p>

Main Card</p><p> </p><p>

William Harrison beat Garry McSweegan by submission in the 2nd round </p><p>

Garry is in a bit of a situation now where he is in trouble of having his legacy be lost if he keeps up the losing streak. </p><p> </p><p>

Mike Watson beat Nilton Fontoni by KO in round one</p><p>

Mike starts his journey back to the Light Heavyweight Belt. Nilton isn't ready yet and should challenge low level guys for a few months. </p><p> </p><p>

Tora Mizwar beat JJ Reid by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Tora makes up his recent loss to Ripley and continues his journey to the top</p><p> </p><p>

(<strong>Lightweight </strong>) Fiyero Lermontov beat Helio by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

The undefeated Russian continues his climb as he defeats one of Brazil's best. Helio will now have to wait for another opportunity. </p><p> </p><p>

(<strong>Welterweight</strong>) Julio Regueiro beat Jonathan Huang </p><p>

<strong>Julio is now the greatest Welterweight of all time. Who knows where he goes from here</strong></p>

<p>Gamma 58 Card </p><p>

(Heavyweight) Rav Kapur vs Mark Cohen </p><p>

Maarten De Vries vs Stuart Strange </p><p>

Brandon Sugar Vs Bud Brockett </p><p>

Yevgani Spiatov vs David Allen</p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Ryan Beeker Vs Brad Wyman </p><p>

Charles Stiles vs Aaron McBroom </p><p>

Tank Manu'a vs Gladstone Lopes </p><p>

Damien Jones vs Tony McCall</p><p> </p><p>

Hope people predict. If you do wish so then you have 48 hours</p>

<p>Gamma 58 Card </p><p>

(Heavyweight) <strong>Rav Kapur</strong> vs Mark Cohen </p><p> </p><p>

This is as clear cut as you can get. Calling a first round KO/TKO.</p><p> </p><p>

Maarten De Vries vs <strong>Stuart Strange</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

De Vries is always a threat when standing, but Strange is a poor man's Matthew Dean from my experience and knows how to lay his way to a victory. Unanimous Decision</p><p> </p><p>

Brandon Sugar Vs <strong>Bud Brockett </strong></p><p> </p><p>

The toughest fight to predict so far. I'm going to go with Brockett but it would not surprise me in the least if Sugar managed to get a cheeky submission.</p><p>

Brockett by decision.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Yevgani Spiatov</strong> vs David Allen</p><p> </p><p>

Another close match. This'll stay on the cage and Sipatov should have the strength match. Allen will need to out-strike him to get the victory.</p><p>

Sipatov by Decision</p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

<strong>Ryan Beeker</strong> Vs Brad Wyman </p><p>

<strong>Charles Stiles</strong> vs Aaron McBroom </p><p>

Tank Manu'a vs <strong>Gladstone Lopes </strong></p><p>

Damien Jones vs <strong>Tony McCall</strong></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA News</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>A recap of all signings to GAMMA since July to September .</strong></p><p><strong>

Mark Cohen</strong></p><p><strong>

Pedro Sousa </strong></p><p><strong>

Dwight Witherspoon </strong></p><p><strong>

ALPHA-1's Roberto Aldez </strong></p><p><strong>

Matti Kurri </strong></p><p><strong>

Mario De Souza </strong></p><p><strong>

Who do you think will be the most successful?</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Dana Delaney has been cut by GAMMA (this was the edit from last news btw) </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

After a 2 month roll of drug failures there is none this month. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

GAMMA 57 did 860k on PPV</strong></p><p> </p><p>

(Interviews will be out tonight)</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 58</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Prelims: </p><p> </p><p>

Damian Jones beat Tony McCall by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

<strong>After the Fight Tony McCall got on a mic and said that he has decided to retire from MMA. #ThankyouTony</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Gladstone Lopes beat Tank Manu'a by TKO in round one</p><p>

Gladstone used his impressive punching power to dystroyed The Tank in 31 seconds. This is Tanks first lost after a 2 win streak. </p><p> </p><p>

Charles Stiles beat Aaron McBrrom by Submission in round 1</p><p>

Charles is A BJJ expert and showed it in this fight. Poor McBroom. Another loss in this Killer Losing streak.</p><p> </p><p>

Ryan Beeker beat Brad Wyman by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Ryan Wrestled the Pirate down and stayed there for three rounds in a bit of a boring fight. Brad is now on a 2 loss streak. </p><p> </p><p>

David Allen beat Yevgani Spiatov by TKO in round 2 </p><p>

David went to work and beat up the vet for two rounds. Spiatov is now on a 2 loss streak. </p><p> </p><p>

Bud Brockett beat Brandon Sugar by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

Bud shocks some people. As he defeats the former Lightweight champion. Sugar is gonna have to rebound soon. </p><p> </p><p>

Maarten De Vries beat Stuart Strange by Unanimous Decision </p><p>

De Vries continues his comeback as he smothered Strange for awhile. </p><p> </p><p>

Rav Kupar beat Mark Cohen by TKO in round 1</p><p>

<strong>Rav has defeated a legend in such a quick fashion, fans are speechless. </strong></p>

<p>GAMMA 59 </p><p> </p><p>

Main Card </p><p>

(Middleweight Title) Braulio Moura vs Buddy Garner </p><p>

Manuel Silva vs Gabriel Gallego </p><p>

Gary Sampson vs John James McInleen </p><p>

Isaiah Monroe vs Thomas Smith </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Zeke Elliott vs Buster East</p><p>

Ken Peters Rupert Dreck </p><p> </p><p>

Predictions </p><p>

Shawn: 5/8 </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for predicting. Anyone wanting to predict has 48 hours...good luck...</p><p> </p><p>

(Edit: Also we got to 1000 Views...woo)</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA NEWS</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>New signings to GAMMA are </strong></p><p><strong>

Sherman Shields </strong></p><p><strong>

Marty Sinner </strong></p><p><strong>

Milenko Rudenja </strong></p><p><strong>

Alpha 1s Ari Peltonen </strong></p><p><strong>

And Hassan Fezzik (who we will get to in our next story) </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

The MMA world was shocked last night when one of the greatest announced that he has signed with GAMMA. This man was Hassan Fezzik. This shocked the MMA community and many have now stated that this signing has pushed GAMMA as the #1 undisputed company in the world</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

In least shocking news, Aaron McBroom was cut by Gamma. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

COTT Season 3 will be wrapping up soon with the final scheduled in December </strong></p>

Archived