Let's make OBAoMMA great again!

OK Boys, this is a personal Project since.. well WWMA3, and I need a bit of help.

One Big Association of MMA (OBAoMMA) is a company that has the best film (tv) fighting characters.

I want to see a fight between Conan and Ivan Drago. I want to see a fight between Mickey O’Neal (Snatch) and Snake Plissken. Or between Beatrix Kiddo and Miho (Sin City).

And I want you to help me. I want you to give me ideas of fighters (if you want to post an image, you are welcome) to make some rankings, and anything you think that can help. I put some examples.

Name: Conan of Cimmeria/Arnold S.

Nick: The Barbarian

Size: Heavyweight

Style: Barbarian Grappling

World Class: Physical, Grappling, Boxing

Very Good: Mental, Experience, Looks

Good: Kick Boxing

Bad/Very Bad: Jiu Jitsu

Bio: Born and breed as warrior, Conann has wandered the world fighting in the most dangerous arenas in almost any style of fighting. Now he has joined the OBAoMMA to show all the world that nobody can beat the Barbarian Grappling Style.

Name: Ivan Drago/Dolph Lundgren

Nick: The Red Dragon

Style: Soviet Boxing

World Class: Physical, Boxing

Very Good: Mental, Experience, Looks, Kick Boxing,

Good: Grappling

Bad/Very Bad: Jiu Jitsu

Bio: Trained as one of the best boxers of the world by the USSR, Ivan Drago is one of the most devastating forces in the world. With a great reach and a terrible power, Drago can knock you down in any given moment.

Name: Rocky Balboa/

Nick: The Italian Stallion

Style: Philly Boxing

World Class: Mental, Boxing

Very Good: Mental, Experience, Looks, Physical

Good: Grappling

Bad/Very Bad: Jiu Jitsu; Kick Boxing

Bio: Born in Philadelphia, Rocky was able to become heavyweight champion of the world due his spirit and resilence. Now, seeking new challenges has joined OBAoMMA to show the world he can be the best in any discipline.

Guides (most than rules)

Just one character for actor (I don’t want to see a fight between Conan and Dutch Schaefer for example)

As many as characters for film as you want.

The idea is 25 fighters for HW, LHW, MW, WW, LW and BW Women. Of course this can be changed.

The photo of the character should be of the film.

All the characters will begun with 27 years (enough to have 10 years of fun!)

So... do you will help me to make OBAoMMA great again??

<p>I love the idea of adding in some fantasy characters into the mix because, for whatever reason, it really gets my imagination fired up. Here are the characters I've added. </p><p> </p><p>

Bruce Lee </p><p>

Ivan Drago (Rocky IV)</p><p>

Tong Po (Kickboxer)</p><p>

Chong Li (Bloodsport)</p><p>

John Kreese/Johnny Lawrence (Karate Kid) with the Cobra Kai Dojo added as an active team</p><p> </p><p>

Personally, for my database, I don't want to go too crazy with the fantasy characters, so I'm not sure how many more I will add, but a few here and there are a lot of fun.</p><p> </p><p>

Best of luck with your game.</p>

Archived