Sorry but I have to vent my anger

My current champ was scheduled to fight the second rank guy which would be a damn great match but he took a wound 3 days before the match so the match was canceled. Two months later, I matched them again. But this time the second rank guy was wounded while training so the match was canceled (the second time). Six months later, I matched them again. And the champ decided to break his hand in training so the match was canceled again (third time). Now after four months, I matched them again only for the second rank guy was caught juicing. The hell is wrong with these guys!?

<p>Resilience, most likely.</p><p> </p><p>

Look, you can turn off the injuries if it angers you. But imo it's a good "simulation" for the real deal, where cards are decimated with injuries just the same.</p><p> </p><p>

I've had it with LeToussier and John. They coached COTT together but the match at the Finals got cancelled, and the rescheduled match too (and I believe a second time). Half a year later, if not even later, the match finally happened.</p>

Something similar happened to me in wmma 4. i had a regen women's bantamweight champion who lost a split decision, the rematch was scheduled twice but got canceled due to injuries (one each) and then the former champ lost a stay busy fight to someone who missed weight.

Archived