New Age Mod (Fictional)

Introduction

I've decided to create a mod that isn't based off of anything. The ideas of a mod have been circling my mind for awhile and today I've decided to actually actively focus on this project. I've put both of my diarys on hold as I make the first version of the mod.

Story

The year is 1970, and one man had a vision. One man saw a street fight end with a fighter being choked out. Not knocked out, not blooded, but put to sleep. Johnny Buttons had a visions since, and created The CCC, a fighting promotion to show all types of fighting. This is a new era in fighting as a whole.

The plan

-The mod will start in 1970.

-Very few fighters as many have no idea on what this new style of fighting is all about.

-I plan on this being Part One of the NewAgeVerse story. There would be a mod that would be out being in the year 1972, then 1974, 1976, etc.

-There will be many real life comparisons.

-Only 1 company.

-Will be similar to the Dawn Of MMA mod. But won't be a real world mod.

Haves and Need

What I have:

-All fighters that debut at the start of the game.

-The one company all furnished out.

-All of USA is finished.

-Story's of the Murnich Massacre have been added and have affected the game world appropriately.

What I need.

-Future Workers. (Will go more in detail in coming days)

-Pictures (Using C-Verse pics for now.) (This isn't needed for now. May be needed for an update or if enough want any.)

-Other Countries (This doesn't matter. Will be needed for the 1972 version though)

Future Workers

If you want a future worker submitted please fill this form out and comment it in this forum

Name:

Weight Class:

Normal Weight.

Min and Max Weight (in order):

Nationality:

Home Town:

Strengths in Fight:

Disadvantages in Fight:

Any extra Info:

That's all Folks!

If you have any questions please ask. I will reveal a fighter every day with the biography as a preview. Appreciate any help and sugggestions!

<p>Character Profile </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:24px;">Johnny Buttons</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Biography: Johnny Buttons was born in the streets of Boston. He had to live his early life as a homeless boy and had to beg and fight to survive. When he hit the age of 17, Buttons watched a fist fight that ended with a choke. Buttons had an idea, a new sport, to show all ways of fighting. He made CCC and has since hired fighters to prepare for the first event for the new company, and the sport as a whole. </p><p> </p><p>

Fighting Style: None</p><p> </p><p>

Nationality: American </p><p> </p><p>

Record 0-0-0-0</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LoNdOn" data-cite="LoNdOn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45179" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I look forward to seeing how this develops. All the best.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<p>Tommy Desimone</p><p> </p><p>

Light heavyweight(can fight at heavyweight)</p><p>

Italian</p><p>

Freestyle </p><p>

Queens, NY</p><p>

Strengths include : size, reach and all round skill set</p><p>

Weakness is he isn't great at any skill just good all round </p><p> </p><p>

Based off Jon Jones</p>

<p>Name: Vasilenko "No Mas" Richochenko</p><p>

Weight Class: Flyweight</p><p>

Normal Weight: 126 lbs</p><p>

Min and Max Weight (in order): 125-135</p><p>

Nationality: Ukranian</p><p>

Home Town: Ukranian SSR, Soviet Union</p><p>

Strengths in Fight: All things boxing.. great head movement, footwork and precise striking.</p><p>

Disadvantages in Fight: All things grappling.</p><p>

Any extra Info: Elite level boxer. No grappling experience. Great physical skills.</p>

<p>Hey Y’all. So I took a break about posting about the mod but a LOT of progress has been made. I’ll upload a bunch of the fighters in the coming days. Beta </p><p>

Testing should start soon. Don’t have a date but I’m going through the end year Strech for school, so expect around June.</p>

Archived