Financial Breakdown

Hi, I have some questions about the finances.

I'm playing a 2006 mod as TNA. About 10 months in, growing well, TV & PPV buys rising weekly. My profit doubled from July-August, but in September was at -12,000. I noticed my marketing costs have drastically gone up from 5,000 a month to 138,000 in Sep. And its projected to be 185,000 in October. Also have the same issue with my 'Misc' costs. Was at 4,000 a month and now is at 180,000 in September.

So my question is what is covered in these misc & marketing costs? I haven't made any drastic changes recently & i've never really paid attention to finances before. (Just done WWE saves so always been in profit)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45219" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did you rise in size?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've slightly risen in some areas, but remained at Cult level since about 3/4 months in, several months before the issues. </p><p> </p><p> Back in profit for October after a big spike in TV ratings & PPV buys. Still intruiged as to why the sudden massive increase in expenses??</p>

That's the cost a Cult company should always be running so I have no idea how you were at Cult with costs below $10k. Are you 100% sure you jumped to Cult and stayed there for the month? I can't figure out how you could be at Cult that cheaply ever. The costs you're hitting now are what you should have always had, though if you're running a couple of TV shows on good networks and PPV, you should be making money at a decent clip. You've signed everyone to written deals, right?

Archived