Fighters who just cant win

I have witnessed several fighters who just cant win even if they are always the favorites and have greater stats than their opponents. I have this fighter who have been the victim of 5 upsets in a row. Even in a perfect match-up, she still managed to lose. I mean a judoka got outwrestled and locked in an armbar by a muay thai fighter who lost more than won is so lame.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soluuloi" data-cite="soluuloi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45296" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have witnessed several fighters who just cant win even if they are always the favorites and have greater stats than their opponents. I have this fighter who have been the victim of 5 upsets in a row. Even in a perfect match-up, she still managed to lose. I mean a judoka got outwrestled and locked in an armbar by a muay thai fighter who lost more than won is so lame.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Who is the fighter?</p>

Archived