My wrestlers are unavailable and I have no idea why!

For some reason, there's a few of my wrestlers who I can't book into matches or angles. They don't even appear in the list of wrestlers eligible to be booked in the match! I can add them into pre-booking, but when I go to insert the pre-booked match into the grid, it just tells me that this person is unavailable to work this show.

But I have no idea why. Are they injured? Well that can't be it, because sometimes this happens on literally my first show!

<p>There is a list of unavailable wrestlers on the overview screen, the first one you come to when entering PM mode to run a show.</p><p> </p><p>

Please note that these sort of questions should really go in the Small Questions thread, above, rather than in separate threads.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, you have an outstanding technical support question that you haven't responded to - please do so, otherwise I don't know whether it has been resolved or not.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stratusfaction" data-cite="stratusfaction" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are they under written or pay-per performance contracts?<p> </p><p> If they are under pay-per contracts, it sounds like they are contracted for another promotion's event for that night.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They're under written contracts.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There is a list of unavailable wrestlers on the overview screen, the first one you come to when entering PM mode to run a show.</div></blockquote><p> Where?</p><p> </p><p> Also, is there any way I can force the game to make him available? Any cheat code or edit to the data I can make?</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also, you have an outstanding technical support question that you haven't responded to - please do so, otherwise I don't know whether it has been resolved or not.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stebbinsd" data-cite="stebbinsd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Where?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's in the bottom left hand corner of the first screen you reach in PM mode. Underneath where you set your broadcasters.</p><p> </p><p> And for reference, your wrestlers <em>can</em> be injured even if it's your first show because they may have been preset by the mod maker.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stebbinsd" data-cite="stebbinsd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also, is there any way I can force the game to make him available? Any cheat code or edit to the data I can make?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, there isn't.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stebbinsd" data-cite="stebbinsd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You made a thread <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=541184" rel="external nofollow">HERE</a> asking how to apply the latest patch as you couldn't get it to work. Instructions have been provided, I'd like you to reply saying whether you still need help or not.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stebbinsd" data-cite="stebbinsd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They're under written contracts.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If they were employed by another company when you signed them to contracts, they have a 7 day period to finish up with those other companies during which they'll be unavailable to you.</p>

Some workers are also set to only work certain levels of shows. Someone like a Brock Lesnar or Undertaker would usually be set to only be on Events, which means they will ony wrestle on PPV level shows. They can appear in angles on TV shows, but they will not be eligible to wrestle. This is set in a worker's contract and can't be edited once your game is started, though can potentially be changed when you renegotiate a contract for a worker when they have 28 days or less on their existing written deal. You CAN also edit the length of a contract in the editor, so you can change this to 28 days and negotiate a new deal that could get you around any issues. :)

Archived