Ladies and Gentleman My Name Is

Coming soon to The Network, a retrospective of the one of the most pivotal times in the history of not only the WWF but wrestling as a whole.

In 1996 WCW with the deep pockets of Ted Turner, Gave Eric Bischoff not only the ability to sign Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage, but also steal away two top stars of WWF. At The Bash at the Beach in August of 1996 the NWO was born, the renegade faction, was made to look like an invading force from WWF, By November of 1997 the NWO had run roughshod over everyone in their path, except for the Man Called Sting, who after feeling betrayed by his friends, had taken to spending time in the rafters and attacking the NWO at will, all while never saying a word or wrestling a match. WCW is finally reaching the climax of this year long Sting vs NWO feud, with Sting set to face Hollywood Hogan, for the World title at Starrcade, and nothing seemed able to slow down the juggernaut.

Paul Heyman left WCW in 1993, after trying to set up a promotion in Texas with Jim Crockett Jr., and failing due to Crockett wanted to be a traditional based company, and Heyman believing tradition was only a sure fire way to sink any company, and wanting to innovate. He ended up in the small North Eastern company ECW, first assisting and then fully taking over the booking duties. Once the most prestigious title in the world, after parting ways with WCW, the NWA and it's title had seen better times. So, in August of 1994 the NWA held a tournament, hosted by ECW to crown a new NWA World Heavyweight Champion, with Shane Douglas scheduled to win. Unknown to the NWA and Tod Gordon (the owner of ECW) Paul Heyman and Shane Douglas conspired to start off a new storyline, and turn their backs on tradition, sparking a new revolution.

Shane Douglas in a post match interview, threw down the NWA title, and as he was about to tell the NWA and tradition to kiss his ass, his microphone was cut. behind the scenes Tod Gordon was livid, firing Paul Heyman and Shane Douglas on the spot. To try and heal the wounds, he hired recently retired Ricky Steamboat as his new booker, and took the company in a more athletic and technical style, steeped in tradition.

WWF was intent on riding the wave of momentum built in the 1980's on the back of Hulkamania, they tried several times to recreate that magic but no one ever caught on quite like Hogan did. Going into 1996 even though they had fallen down a bit, due to scandals and the steroid trial, WWF was still going strong as the number one company in the world, but once the NWO caught spark in WCW they pulled ahead and went on a massive streak in the ratings. By November of 1997 things where looking bleak, as Vince McMahon was worried he may lose the company started by his father, and built into a global phenom by his own guidance, he was possibly about to lose another star in Bret Hart, as he couldn't match the offer WCW had on the table, and the tensions between hart and Shawn Michaels where at an all time high. He knew he needed to innovate or die, so he made a desperation phone call to the one man who he knew could possible save the WWF.

Ladies and Gentleman My Name is Paul Heyman, and this is my story, the story of how one man dared to have the balls to spit in the eye of tradition, who dared to step up to Vince McMahon, and tell him his ideas sucked! And who dragged Vince and his baby, out of the cartoony world of the 80's and into the gritty 90's and beyond. Join me on this journey as we look back to the time I started, this will be !nfiltered! Uncensored! unapologetic to anyone...and...anything! Ladies and Gentleman my name is Paul Heyman, and this is going to be Extreme!

OOC: So just a quick note of how things will be ran here. As seen in the teaser post, this will be done as a Network special series, looking back to the start of Heyman's run as booker starting in Nov. 97. As such there won't be weekly show recaps, more so it will be in an overview of the month, with an announced PPV card, followed by the PPV write up (these most likely won't be in huge detail). I feel like this will fit the narrative well, and allow 1. me not to get burned out. And 2. Allow everything to flow quickly and smoothly.

I will be putting up the first episode which will cover up to Survivor Series, within the next day or so.

<p><strong>Episode 1: Will He stay or Will He Go Now?</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#800080;">So, I get a call from Vince McMahon, begging me to come save the WWF. He knew what I was behind the NWA title tournament debacle, and he needed that sort of innovation.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#2E8B57;">First things first, was how to handle the WWF title situation, Vince told me I could do everything in my power to get Bret hart to stay, but I needed to have a back up just in case, his loyalty couldn't stand up to Turner's money. I knew Bret would refuse to put over Shawn Michaels, and had to have a back up plan. So, since this was Survivor Series after all, we set up a huge four on four match, where the survivors would be added to the Main Event title match</span>.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;">At the same time, WWF had been running Steve Austin vs Owen Hart, and I wanted to keep that going, so set up a match for Owen's Intercontinental title for Survivor series. Vince had Austin pegged to be his next figure head, and so I head to tread carefully with this one, we built up the feud with attacks and interviews, utilizing Austin's natural mic skill to keep this thing going hot.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;">The last main feud the WWF had already started was Undertaker vs Kane, both men are two of the best big men in the business, and the built in Brother vs Brother story helped make this one an easy build up to their Survivor Series match. Lot's of brutal attacks backstage and around the ring, combined with the masterful mic work of Paul Bearer taunting 'Taker, helped keep this feud as dark and dangerous as possible. </span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A few other random tidbits, with Michaels being so far above the European championship, we had Monsoon strip him of the belt, and had Marc Mero win it to help build up our underneath guys. I had big plans for Golddust but wrestling two matches wasted meant a trip to Betty Ford, for the time being. Michaels apparently decided to run for politics, in 1997 because he was able to spew enough bullsh-- to turn half a locker room against Owen, who is one of the nicest guys in our business </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With all that said, once again the biggest issue we had to deal with in November was the contract issues with Bret, I literally went all out to try and keep him with WWF, while keeping the fans guessing as to which way things where leading. Want to know what happened? You think I'm just going to give you that? NO! Go watch the PPV right here on the Network!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Prediction Contest Survivor Series 1997</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>For a Shot to be in The Main Event:</strong> Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Vader, & Mankind vs Triple H, Owen Hart, The Rock & British Bulldog (which team wins/who survives)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWF European Championship:</strong> Brian Adams vs Marc Mero ©</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWF World Tag Team Championship:</strong> New Age Outlaws vs Legion of Doom ©</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWF Intercontinental Championship:</strong> Steve Austin vs Owen Hart ©</p><p> </p><p> The Undertake vs Kane</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWF World Heavyweight Championship:</strong> Any survivors vs Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart ©</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bonus Questions:</strong></p><p> </p><p> How many survivors are there?</p><p> Match of the night?</p><p> How many titles change hands?</p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>For a Shot to be in The Main Event: Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Vader, & Mankind vs <strong><em>Triple H, Owen Hart</em></strong><strong>, The Rock & British Bulldog</strong> (which team wins/who survives)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF European Championship: Brian Adams vs <strong>Marc Mero ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Tag Team Championship: <strong>New Age Outlaws</strong> vs Legion of Doom ©</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Intercontinental Championship: <strong>Steve Austin</strong> vs Owen Hart ©</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Undertake</strong> vs Kane</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight Championship: <strong>Owen Hart</strong> vs Triple H vs Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart ©</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Questions:</p><p> </p><p>

How many survivors are there? <strong>2, Owen and Hunter</strong></p><p>

Match of the night? <strong>World Title Match</strong></p><p>

How many titles change hands? <strong>3</strong></p>

<p>For a Shot to be in The Main Event: <strong>Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Vader, & Mankind</strong> vs Triple H, Owen Hart, The Rock & British Bulldog (which team wins/who survives) <strong>Vader and Mankind survive</strong></p><p> </p><p>

WWF European Championship: Brian Adams vs <strong>Marc Mero ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Tag Team Championship: <strong>New Age Outlaws</strong> vs Legion of Doom ©</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Intercontinental Championship: <strong>Steve Austin</strong> vs Owen Hart ©</p><p> </p><p>

The Undertaker vs <strong>Kane</strong></p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Vader vs Mankind vs <strong>Shawn Michaels</strong> vs Bret Hart ©</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Questions:</p><p> </p><p>

How many survivors are there? <strong>Two (Vader and Mankind)</strong></p><p>

Match of the night? <strong>World Title Match</strong></p><p>

How many titles change hands? <strong>Three</strong></p>

<p>Shamrock is sole survivor</p><p>

Marc Mero</p><p>

New Age Outlaws</p><p>

Steve Austin</p><p>

Kane</p><p>

Shawn Michaels</p><p> </p><p>

Survivors: 1</p><p>

MOTN: World title match</p><p>

Titles: 3</p>

For a Shot to be in The Main Event: Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock

WWF European Championship: Marc Mero ©

WWF World Tag Team Championship: New Age Outlaws

WWF Intercontinental Championship: Owen Hart ©

Kane

WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Steve Austin

Bonus Questions:

How many survivors are there? 2

Match of the night? ME

How many titles change hands? 2

For a Shot to be in The Main Event: Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Vader, & Mankind vs Triple H, Owen Hart, The Rock & British Bulldog (which team wins/who survives) Vader and Mankind survive

WWF European Championship: Brian Adams vs Marc Mero ©

WWF World Tag Team Championship: New Age Outlaws vs Legion of Doom ©

WWF Intercontinental Championship: Steve Austin vs Owen Hart ©

The Undertaker vs Kane

WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Vader vs Mankind vs Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart ©

Bonus Questions:

How many survivors are there? Two (Vader and Mankind)

Match of the night? World Title Match

How many titles change hands? Two

For a Shot to be in The Main Event: Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Vader, & Mankind vs Triple H, Owen Hart, The Rock & British Bulldog (which team wins/who survives

WWF European Championship: Brian Adams vs Marc Mero ©

WWF World Tag Team Championship: New Age Outlaws vs Legion of Doom ©

WWF Intercontinental Championship: Steve Austin vs Owen Hart ©

The Undertaker vs Kane

WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Owen Hart vs Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart © If Bret does end up jumping ship, I think Owen would be the fitting choice to take it of him.....even Bret couldn’t complain about that finish

Bonus Questions:

How many survivors are there? One (Owen)

Match of the night? World Title Match

How many titles change hands? Two

WWF Presents Survivor Series 1997

Traditional Survivor Series for a Shot In the Main Event

Mankind, Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, and Vader vs. Triple H, Owen Hart, The Rock, and British Bulldog

Mankind, Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, and Vader win. Mankind is the sole survivor.

For the European Championship

Brian Adams vs Marc Mero ©

Marc Mero wins by pinfall

For the Tag Team Championship

New Age Outlaws vs Legion of Doom ©

New Age Outlaws win by pinfall becoming the new Tag Team Champions

For the Intercontinental Championship

Steve Austin vs Owen Hart ©

Steve Austin wins by pinfall becoming the new Intercontinental Champion

Kane vs The Undertaker

The Undertaker wins by pinfall

Triple Threat for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship

Shawn Michaels vs Mankind vs Bret Haret

Mankind wins by submission after tapping out Shawn Michaels with the Mandible Claw.

Ladies and gentleman your new WWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...MANKIND!

<p><strong>Episode 2: For All Mankind</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;">Let me tell you something, no one at all would have had the balls, to go up to Vince and tell him, "We are putting the belt on Mankind." Well no one but this guy that is..Vince almost had a stroke when I laid out the idea. I told him in no uncertain terms, that he hired me to shake sh-- up, and make his company a more gritty realistic one. Mankind was the perfect person to do it, he was dangerous, unpredictable, and as a babyface had gained a whole new side to himself. Coming out the next night, and delivering the promo of his life, declaring his title win was not just for him but...ALL MANKIND! Only to get attacked by Michaels, was a perfect way for the audience to grab on and get behind Mankind as their guy. I new we had to proof a lot of the guys in the back wrong, by allowing Mick to be himself, and combine his vicious nature with his natural underdog charisma. With a foil like Michaels, this next few months would be gold both in and out of the ring. And hey on top of it we made a new star for Vince, what could go wrong?</span></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Next Episode: The WWF is In Your House</strong></p>

<p><strong>OOC:</strong> Prediction Results</p><p> </p><p>

The Main Event and Austin vs Hart tied for best match with 89. I also gave a point for picking the right team winning even if the survivors where off, giving that match a possible 2 points.</p><p> </p><p>

Beejus: 8</p><p>

Smasher1311: 6</p><p>

DHK1989: 6</p><p>

to4sty: 6</p><p>

DavidCorperial: 5</p><p>

Bonnie: 4</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks everyone for predicting and hope you are enjoying the journey so far, feel free to leave feedback.</p>

I like the idea of giving Mick the title. It's an interesting "out" to having to deal with the screwjob. While I am not sure quite how ready to run with the belt he was at that time, you can do some really fun things with him on top (even just briefly) so I look forward to seeing where you're going with this.

<p><strong>Episode 3: The WWF is In Your House</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">So with Mankind winning the belt we built the next month up through a series of interviews with Michaels, claiming injustice, and that Mankind wasn't even supposed to be in the match. While Mankind did what he did brutally beating down Michaels and declaring that this reign wasn't for selfish pretty boys, but for all mankind! Going into an In Your House, we wanted to hold off the first match between Michaels and Mankind, so we combined this feud with Austin and Owen in a tag match allowing bothe feuds to grow without burning out matches to quickly.</span></p></div><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#008000;">For Austin and Owen we just continued to let the feud grow as before with masterful mic work from Austin and Owen being a sneaky little Sh-- attacking Austin whenever he could. Everything these guys touched was gold and we just let them run wild. Got to love when this business is easy, and folks it's hardly ever easy.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FFFF00;">We had Kane do a vicious beat down of Undertaker on the first night after Survivor Series, and had Paul Bearer come out the next few weeks declaring Undertaker dead and buried. We waited until the go home show for that lights out, gong, gong moment, with Undertaker coming out and taking out Kane, and using his old body bag gimmick with Paul Bearer to set them up for a buried alive match at in Your House.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#008000;">For the rest of the card, we gave some shots to our younger guys, pitting the cocky upstart Rock against the monster Vader, Shamrock against Double J, and Triple H against Thrasher where if Thrasher won, the Headbangers would get a shot at the New Age Outlaws. Want to know how all this turned out? Well what are you sitting here for, go watch the PPV you assho--</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Mankind & Steve Austin vs Shawn Michaels & Owen Hart</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Buried Alive:</strong> Kane vs The Undertaker</p><p> </p><p> <strong>For a shot at the World Tag Team Titles:</strong> Triple H vs Thrasher</p><p> </p><p> The Rock vs Vader</p><p> </p><p> Ken Shamrock vs Jeff Jarrett</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWF Tag Team Championships:</strong> Ahmed Johnson and Chainz vs New Age Outlaws</p><p> </p><p> Bonus Questions:</p><p> Match of the Night?</p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Mankind & Steve Austin vs <strong>Shawn Michaels & Owen Hart</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Buried Alive: <strong>Kane</strong> vs The Undertaker</p><p> </p><p>

For a shot at the World Tag Team Titles: <strong>Triple H</strong> vs Thrasher</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock</strong> vs Vader</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ken Shamrock</strong> vs Jeff Jarrett</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team Championships: Ahmed Johnson and Chainz vs <strong>New Age Outlaws</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Questions:</p><p>

Match of the Night? <strong>Buried Alive Match</strong></p>

Shawn Michaels & Owen Hart

Buried Alive: Kane

For a shot at the World Tag Team Titles: Triple H

Vader

Ken Shamrock

WWF Tag Team Championships: New Age Outlaws

Bonus Questions:

Match of the Night? Tag match ME

Mankind & Steve Austin vs Shawn Michaels & Owen Hart

Buried Alive: Kane vs The Undertaker

For a shot at the World Tag Team Titles: Triple H vs Thrasher

The Rock vs Vader

Ken Shamrock vs Jeff Jarrett

WWF Tag Team Championships: Ahmed Johnson and Chainz vs New Age Outlaws

Bonus Questions:

Match of the Night? Buried Alive Match

Shawn and Owen - Very weird pairing but from a pure wrestling standpoint it's incredible.

Kane - Taker will get his revenge at Mania.

Triple H - While I don't think 3H getting a tag title shot is very interesting, I can't see Thrasher being able to go over him either.

The Rock

Ken Shamrock

New Age Outlaws

MOTN: Main Event Tag Team Match

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WWF In Your House 1997</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#008000;"><strong>WWF Tag Team Championship</strong></span><p><span style="color:#008000;"> Chainz & Ahmed Johnson vs New Age Outlaws ©</span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> Your Winners by pinfall and Still Tag Team Champions of the world. The Road Dogg Jesse James..Bad Ass Billy Gunn..The New Age Outlaws!</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;">Ken Shamrock vs Jeff Jarret</span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Your Winner by submission Ken Shamrock!</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#008000;">The Rock vs Vader</span><p><span style="color:#008000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#008000;"> Your winner by pinfall..The Rock!</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FFFF00;"><strong>For a Shot at the Tag Team Titles</strong></span><p><span style="color:#FFFF00;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFF00;"> Triple H vs Thrasher</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFF00;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFF00;"> Your winner by pinfall...Triple H!</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Buried Alive</strong></span><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Kane vs The Undertaker</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Your winner via burial.. Kane!</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>L<span style="color:#800080;">ighting strikes the grave and as we zoom in Undetaker's fist rises through the dirt</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45357" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;">Shawn Michaels & Owen Hart vs Mankind & Steve Austin</span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Your winners via pinfall following a distraction by Triple H..Shawn Michaels & Owen Hart!</span></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p>

<p><strong>OOC:</strong> Hey not sure if there was a confusion or not, but Triple H and Thrasher was, if Thrasher won then the Headbangers would get a shot. Triple H was just their to spoil it.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Prediction Results</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dhk1989 7</p><p>

Beejus 6 </p><p>

bonnie 5</p><p>

DavidCorperial 3</p><p> </p><p>

Buried Alive was the match of the night, with a score of 89.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Prediction Results after In Your House</strong></p><p>

Beejus 14</p><p>

Dhk1989 13</p><p>

bonnie 9</p><p>

DavidCorperial 8</p><p>

Smasher1311 6</p><p>