Question About Worker Popularity

I'm running a game where my (regional level)company is based in the Tri-State area, we have a commercial tv deal with mynetwork which believe is medium size, and a ppv deal with fightbox, which is tiny.

One thing I noticed with my workers is that despite all this, their popularity only increases (or decreases) in the tri-state area which makes no sense to me since they can be seen all over the country. Was curious if anyone could give me some insights.

Thanks!

i'm not familiar with those networks and not sure how long you have been playing this particular game. But if you are running all your shows in tri-state they will gain more popularity there. They are still gaining pop anywhere they are seen but it will be less than where you are running the show and may not be visible as it's only .1 or .2. thats my best guess

Yeah. We're talking about small sized broadcasters in a regional company. The effects will take longer in other areas as the gains are usually around the decimals. It's easier to note the increase on your home area, as you gain more there, but don't worry, as long as you have those deals and book them well, they will get over.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45445" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>TV broadcasts provide far less popularity gains than PPV events, as well.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is it not the other way around, or am I thinking of company overness?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45445" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it not the other way around, or am I thinking of company overness?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're thinking company overness, but even then, doesn't commercial give more overness to the company, since it's broadcasting network? I think PPV gives more financial gains. But can't be sure right now, tbh.</p>

Archived