Would it be possible to let us give fighters a raise in the middle of their contract?

Right now I have Sean Morrison making $50,000 plus a bunch of bonuses that have him making $250,000 if he wins. His opponent who is just as big is still on a s------ contract making less than $5,000 base pay for the fight. This is a high level international fight going on pay-per-view and I want to pay the fighters better. But it won't let me because they're both on exclusive contracts.

I've also changed my base pay for automated contracts to 12,000 with a 100% win bonus so the guy fighting for the title right now is making less than guys on the prelims for that card.

On a similar note I wish we could give different amounts as performance bonuses for fights on the same card. I like to give a $250,000 bonus to 4-man tournament winners and $500,000 to 8-man tournament winners but that means I cant really give performance bonuses to anyone else on the card.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45544" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, that is not something that is likely to be added.<p> </p><p> Please note that this is a family friendly board and swearing is not permitted. I've edited your post to remove the unnecessary profanity.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I apologize for the language, I didn't realize it wasn't allowed. However my other question, is there any way to essentially make a kickboxing match in the game? Like disabling takedowns and slams.</p>

Archived