Save pre-booking after import?

Whenever I import a segment from pre-booking to the actual card, that segment gets removed from pre-booking. This is annoying for when I prefer to put my wrestlers against the same jobbers every week.

The penalty for repetitiveness doesn't apply to handicap matches, so having my main wrestlers beat 2-4 jobbers at a time is a great way to get them over quickly, and I can even put them against the same guys every week if I'm so inclined. Then there's promos, which aren't subject to a repetitiveness penalty at all, so there's no reason for me not to spam those.

Being able to simply import a template into the card would be a great way for me to streamline this process. But I currently can't do that.

Is there a mod out there that allows me to import matches and angles from pre-booking without actually loosing the pre-booking data?

<p>No, there isn't. There are no mods that alter the game's mechanics, only those that affect databases.</p><p> </p><p>

NB As mentioned in your previous threads, please use the Small Questions thread rather than starting a new thread each time you have a query.</p>

Archived