How much does show prestige effect a show's rating? I had 2 89 rated matches and no angle better than 86 (which was a Baron Corbin interview :eek: ). Still, I somehow managed a 94 show rating. This was WrestleMania 35, which has legendary show prestige. I'm not upset at the rating, I just don't understand how I got a rating so high.

The show probably has all kinds of extras set, like celebrities and music. Those boost the rating a little bit each and can really end up boosting the show rating by a fair few points. The more you spend, the more you gain. :)

Show prestige just boosts attendance, which is good for some extra pennies... which you can spend on more show extras to boost the rating. :)

The show probably has all kinds of extras set, like celebrities and music. Those boost the rating a little bit each and can really end up boosting the show rating by a fair few points. The more you spend, the more you gain. :)

Show prestige just boosts attendance, which is good for some extra pennies... which you can spend on more show extras to boost the rating. :)

Looking at it, you're right. A major band and a B-List celebrity. I guess that's how I got the rating.

Archived