Best way to setup a watcher sim?

I just got ready to start a watcher sim of the Cverse but I quickly realized I'm not sure what is the best way to do this. I've never tried this before. Would I used a 1 player game or 8? What is the best setup to be totally hands off and not have to input decisions? Any other details or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I just got ready to start a watcher sim of the Cverse but I quickly realized I'm not sure what is the best way to do this. I've never tried this before. Would I used a 1 player game or 8? What is the best setup to be totally hands off and not have to input decisions? Any other details or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 player game, start unemployed, and turn full multi-advance on.

<p>Watcher sim is going pretty well. </p><p>

What edits along the way might be fun to mess with? </p><p>

Am I able to sign someone to a different roster? I wanted to get more of a war between GSW and Invincible going by stealing talent and such. </p><p>

Can I startup promotions without actually running them or restart old ones? </p><p> </p><p>

USPW Question. I have two reports from Wed Wk1 Feb 2016. American Wrestling TV and Red White, Blue TV. Both events are at the same location with the same attendance but have different matches. What is happening here? Best fix?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackjack" data-cite="Blackjack" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45571" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Watcher sim is going pretty well. What edits along the way might be fun to mess with? Am I able to sign someone to a different roster? I wanted to get more of a war between GSW and Invincible going by stealing talent and such. Can I startup promotions without actually running them or restart old ones? <p> </p><p> USPW Question. I have two reports from Wed Wk1 Feb 2016. American Wrestling TV and Red White, Blue TV. Both events are at the same location with the same attendance but have different matches. What is happening here? Best fix?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No fix needed, two events happening one after the other.</p>

<p>How can I sign someone to a different roster while in watcher mode? </p><p> </p><p>

How can I startup promotions without actually running them or restart old ones? </p><p> </p><p>

Doesn't look like these are possible but perhaps someone with experience can tell me.</p>

You would have to join that promotion to sign someone.

You could import a promotion.

Another fun thing to do in a simulation is have the plane crash take place.

I did it in a simulation every three years and it shook the game up big time.

Archived