Declining Physical Abilities and Backstage

Has anyone else noticed that many of your backstage workers seem to only want to work events and major shows because of "declining physical abilities"?

I can understand if they were still active workers or managers because they would be more involved in the physicalities of the matches, but some jobs (ie Announcer, Color Commentator, Road Agent) shouldn't need to worry about their physical abilities. This ends up leaving companies with no one to road agent a house show or to announce/color/road agent a B show.

This started happening a couple of releases ago, and it's just really begun to irk me.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Harts4Life" data-cite="Harts4Life" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45592" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has anyone else noticed that many of your backstage workers seem to only want to work events and major shows because of "declining physical abilities"?<p> </p><p> I can understand if they were still active workers or managers because they would be more involved in the physicalities of the matches, but some jobs (ie Announcer, Color Commentator, Road Agent) shouldn't need to worry about their physical abilities. This ends up leaving companies with no one to road agent a house show or to announce/color/road agent a B show.</p><p> </p><p> This started happening a couple of releases ago, and it's just really begun to irk me.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do you offer them a "everything that is needed" type of contract? Cause that would explain your problem.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels" data-cite="shawn michaels" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45592" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you offer them a "everything that is needed" type of contract? Cause that would explain your problem.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah! Never even occurred to me! Thanks!</p>

Archived