Im planning out a new WWE game and want to book RAW and SmackDown as different companies promoting different types of show

. RAW is going to be all about big matches every show so will get penalties for repetitive booking much like WWE is booked now.

For SmackDown I want it to be more old school with TV being squash matches and promos to build towards the big PPV events. Is turning SD live to a B show the best way to do this or is a an A show on a network with low expectations better for this type of show?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="woody316" data-cite="woody316" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im planning out a new WWE game and want to book RAW and SmackDown as different companies promoting different types of show<p> </p><p> . RAW is going to be all about big matches every show so will get penalties for repetitive booking much like WWE is booked now.</p><p> </p><p> For SmackDown I want it to be more old school with TV being squash matches and promos to build towards the big PPV events. Is turning SD live to a B show the best way to do this or is a an A show on a network with low expectations better for this type of show?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Squash matches can still get decent ratings. I’d personally go for an A show with your main event being a top guy over a midcarder (both with good momentum) in a semi-competitive match, at least one other main eventer or upper midcarder in action, and other matches being total squashes. Throw in 2 main eventer angles and you should get decent ratings.</p>

Archived